BY PEDIGREE

Food for Adult Dogs, with Chunky Beef, Bacon & Cheese 13.2 oz (375 g)Traditional ground dinner. Healthy happy dog for life. Pedigree Traditional Ground Dinner food for adult dogs with chunky beef, bacon & cheese is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AFFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance. Developed with vets - recommended by top breeders. Nutritional research provided by: The Pedigree Center. For Adult Dogs: A delicious, nutritionally complete meal that adult dogs love. Made with real, hearty beef. Highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption.

Buy on *
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Misty D.
My grandmas dogs are Yorkie and Chihuahua so are so picky! They love this brand and it has to be the grounded up ones. But they do smell. But they get 2 meals out of one can since it's so big. I coupon as well so I'm able to find these on sale sometime or target will have them on their cartwheel
Carol D.
My dog is the pickiest when it comes to canned food...she's worse than a 3-year old! As far as soft canned food goes, she will only eat Pedigree. But not all flavors either; she won't touch the chunky style (told you she's picky! But she's our furbaby, thus making her very spoiled). She will only eat the ground-up choices, and this one is by far her favorite. I don't have to worry about her nosing around it, or taking one bite then bolting. She truly loves this flavor. Pedigree is all we've ever given her, and she's as healthy as an ox...and eats like one too! Thanks Pedigree!
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
This one is most definitely my dog, Zeus's, absolute FAVORITE wet food, we give him a can or two a week mixed with his dry food. He wolfs it down, and is usually looking for more after he's done! I think it's probably the fact that it's got two of his favorite foods -- bacon, and cheese!!!
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
My boy's favorite flavors! We literally had to get him a new bowl that makes him eat slower because he basically sticks his little face in the bowl and eats a half can in about two mins. Due to the fact he is only about 20 pounds, haha that is why we want him to slow down !
Courtney C.
Hodgenville, KY
My dogs love this stuff. They have different types that you can use and it is good and easy to mix with hard regular dog food as well if needed. My dog is a bit spoiled and sometime will not eat his regular dog food without canned food in it and he loves this stuff
alexis l.
Sebring, FL
my dogs dont get soft food often as i like to try and stick to a lot of raw/homemade recipes to mix in their diet, but when it comes time to taking their meds monthly a little soft food is a must lol, they love this flavor and give me no hassle when the meds are mixed in which is great cause they can sniff it out still in a lot of other foods i tried.
Chenessa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This isn't exactly healthy for your furry pets but my dog really loves it. She actually won't eat any other kind. She enjoys this because of the cheese and bacon I believe. If your dog is picky give this a shot.
Shekeya W.
My dogs LOVE this canned food. I don't feed it to them on a daily basis, they get it 2-3 times a week (sun, wed & sat). I wish I could find some coupons because it is a bit high priced, since I have 2 dogs.
Jodi L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this product and always are ready to eat dinner when I mix this in with their dry food. Thier coats seem to be healthier since I switched from the other brand. It is a nicely priced dog food.