BY PEDIGREE

Good Food Can Change Everything.This is Otis. He's just one of the many dogs who've been adopted as part of the Pedigree® Feeding Project, our initiative to feed shelter dogs in communities that need our help. To meet Otis, and find out how the Pedigree® Feeding Project and Pedigree Foundation are helping more shelter dogs find loving homes, visit us at Facebook.com/Pedigree. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristian J.
Benton , AR
My dog loves this in the mornings. He I think likes the flavor it’s so meaty. He’s a wolf and loves it. It fully met my expectations. The only con is there’s not a lot so I have to add a lil dry dog food.
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA
I'm sorry this is a short review but nothing but garbage in these cans. I only attempted this when I was short on funds.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Cody, my shihtzu loves it so much whenever he hear his plate being filled with it he would come running towards the food, hes such a cutie
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My mom and I buy this dog food very often for our dogs. They really enjoy it. We use it for full meals because of the quality.
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Yes my dogs went crazy over this I would feed this every other day because I have large dogs and it runs into alot of money