Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
PEDIGREE Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor

PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor

Even small dogs need a large amount of nutrition. That's why every bag of PEDIGREE® Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Dry Dog Food has the vitamins and minerals small breed dogs need to be healthy and happy. Made with whole grains, protein and omega-6 fatty acids, PEDIGREE® Small Dog Food helps your dog look and feel their best. Best of all, our oral care kibble gently clean their teeth with every bite. PEDIGREE® Small Dog Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

I Have 3 chihuahuas ranging from 1-3 years old, would this be a good food for all of them to eat?
Doo any stores offer samples for these products?
Is this Health for my 1 year old puppy?
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor!
Teresa B.
Lincoln Park, MI
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Teresa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es perfecto para mi mascota no tengo ningún problema para que lo consuma y lo que más me gusta es que tiene para las diferentes etapas, lo recomiendo.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't give this five stars because my dog is picky. She ate it but it wasn't something that she really scarfed down. She did like it as something to eat between a meal when she was hungry but she had to be hungry to eat it. So it was okay.
Erica F.
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Erica F.
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Paris has been a Pedigree Dog since she was puppy! She is a maltipoo, so she is considered a small dog. We always switch better the chicken and beef flavors. I always buy a big bag because it's so affordable. I will always buy the Pedigree brand, but since she is getting older I wonder if Pedigree have something softer for her.
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Cristi C.
This food is excellent for my small Chihuahuas! It is easy for them to chew and they love it. It is a great product. The bowl is always empty after feeding time! It is super easy on their digestive system. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tammy M.
Rockport, MA
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Tammy M.
I ran out of my everyday dog food that I get from Amazon so I had to run to the grocery store to pick up something for my dogs for dinner. I settled on this Pedigree because of the ingredients and ratings and wow did they Love It! They re both picky eaters and this is very reasonably priced. Thinking I may have to ditch to this brand from now on![product:pedigree-dry-dog-food-small-dog-roasted-chicken-rice-&-vegetable-flavor] #pedigree #doglife #influencer #dogs #dogfood #followforfollow #follow4follow #followme
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog ​​loves to eat this food, I see that at eating time she enjoys every bite,sometimes I give him a little more than the portion
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A full balanced meal you have your meat a side and a vegetable what more could your dog really need? I always switch up what my dog has depending on prices deals and my money situation. He seems to really enjoy the variety. I would recommend and re buy.
Amber L.
Stanley, Nc
It's ok but my smaller of the two dogs I have, who is Italian Greyhound, has difficulty eating it.
Syerra.B.🤗 M.
la feria
My dogs love this dog food. They eat it like it’s no tomorrow. The amount provided lasts for s good while before needing a new one. It’s affordable, but it sometimes is hard for them to eat. I would buy it again. I just pour water into it.
Chelsie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
My small dogs LOVE this food! I love how affordable it is and always buy this kind of dog food for them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bobbie M.
il y a un an
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Small Dog Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor my dog is only 10 pounds I've been looking for a new dog food for him.
Carmen G. il y a un an
It is ideal for small dogs 🐶
Jasmin K.
il y a 3 ans
Priscilla R. il y a 2 ans
Pedigree is a cheap brand and surely your furry friend will suffer for it down the line. If your dog, is under 1, it needs a good nutrition to develop a good figure. Do not contribute to the rising numbers of dogs being diagnosed with cancer. If you are unable to feed your dog fresh food free of preservatives from your kitchen, try dog food brands like merricks.