Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
Pedigree Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor

Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor

PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth and Protection Chicken & Vegetable Flavor Dog Food is formulated to help your pup keep up with the big dogs. This puppy formula is made with DHA for healthy brain development, plus calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and strong bones. With PEDIGREE® Puppy Food, it's never been easier to give your growing dog a complete and balanced meal in a savory kibble they will love.]]>

Are these small enough fir a toy chihuahua?
Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor ? Anyone else used this brand before and liked it?
Is this honestly any good ? We are getting a new puppy and this is what the owner has started the litter on. I’m wondering if it’s just cheap food or if it is quality? I want our new baby to be eating good stuff even if I have to make it from scratch
Start your review of Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor!
Product Highlights
Pedigree dog food is really good my dog loves I buy this frequently good price and can buy almost anywhere will continue to use for my pet recommend to all!in reviews
This is the online kind of dog food the my chihuahua dog loves I've tried many different and she's gotten sick every time.in reviews
I mix my dogs wet food with the dry food and I typically use pedigree!in reviews
This is my dogs favorite food.in reviews
He likes wet food most but i like to mix it with dry food sometimes which he seems to like a lot more!in reviews
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Alicia S.
Our foster puppy seemed to love this food, no complaints. I personally didn’t try it 😂
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave this to my jinxie when he was a pup. He seemed to like it pretty good. Also it was easy for hime to eat. I would definitely buy it again if i were to get another dog.
Brittney M.
This is the first puppy food that has not upset my dog's stomach. He loves the taste and his stomach problems have improved since we got him. We tried several other dog foods and things did not get better. This definitely met our expectations for our puppy.
Angie D.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Angie D.
It’s a really good food for puppies. All dogs I owned I’ve gave them this. Makes them become a young healthy pup.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,986 reviews
Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog Lucy loves this puppy food. She gobbles it up like it is golden. It gives her a shiny coat and is nutritious
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Lea Z.
I am going to have to give this 5 stars on behalf of the puppies. I really don’t know the price of this puppy food for my eldest brother in law purchased this puppy food for his puppies that we are taking care of. But the puppies eat everything! They love it!!
Anne L.
Ogden, UT
Very good dog food for puppies, recommended by our veterinarian. We purchase the largest bag, and it lasts us a good long time. I definitely appreciate the feeding chart, as this is our first dog. We have a cute little black-haired chihuahua/ toy poodle mix
Markeesha U.
Washington, DC
Pedigree® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Markeesha U.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My puppy loved this! Mixed with a bit of carnation milk and served warm was all he needed lol
Katrina P.
Fort gay, WV
My boxer seems to like this brand over some others. She has sensitive stomach and this doesnt bother her like others
Kaitlyn M.
Freeport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree is affordable and all my dogs have always loved it, so that is what I have always used.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
il y a 5 mois
Aby P. il y a 5 mois
It does not have great ingredients and the most common dog allergy is to chicken. I personally would go for a food that has better ingredients. I feed my pup Purina Pro Plan and he loves it. It is a little pricey. I think Costco has cheaper and high quality food if you have a membership. Also a quick google search should give you better options.
dangelis A.