Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
PEDIGREE Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor

PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Dry Dog Food is formulated to give dogs all of the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to the fullest. This chicken-flavor dog food is packed with B vitamins, zinc and omega-6 fatty acid to help keep adult dogs looking their best. PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food also contains leading levels of the antioxidant, vitamin E, to help keep adult dogs' immune systems strong. Plus, this balanced dog food features our special fiber blend, which helps promote healthy digestion, to keep yard patrol in control. Feed your dog this oral care kibble to help keep teeth clean and give them a great taste. PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Me gustaría porbar el producto con mi mascota, que tan buena es para su pelo y su salud?
Do you recommend this food for a puppy?
How do you feel about this dog food for 3 year old dogs?
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love dogs, they’re sweet and loyal. If you feel sad they find a way to make you feel better. Here is my furry friend, Kobby.
Kimberly C.
Natchitoches, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Kimberly C.
Red likes it and my dog who is no longer with me is only good stomach wise with pedigree. I wouldn’t buy anything else. Neither would Red.
T G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Only feed your dogs this food if you hate them. This is the lowest quality food you'll find for dogs. They will not have healthy coats, their poop will be runny and turn white because of the high quantity of bone meal, and they will be malnourished. Please, please, feed your dogs a better food!
Diana H.
1,115 reviews
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves Pedigree. It's literally one of very few brands I buy. It's affordable and it keeps my dog happy and healthy.
Jennifer B.
Rural Hall, NC
Our dogs love this dog food! They have been on this dog food since puppies. We have a boxer and an English bulldog, both over 5 years now. We had them on Pedigree Puppy at first, and they did well with it as well!
Shannon N.
Dover, DE
My dogs both my big lab/pit mix and my medium sized chihuahua/terrier mix enjoy this. The ingredients ate not the greatest out there but they are decent for the price range. Good price. We will continue to buy this.
rebekah L.
Delray Beach, FL
Have been using this brand of food since we got our dog 7 years ago. Only bet visits have been for a heck ups. Super healthy dog!!!
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
Great product. Keeps my dogs happy and healthy. Affordable as well. No complaints with this product.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Adult Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Zenaida P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pedigree Dry Dog Food, Perlita enjoy this food. The smell of dog food attracts him. It's a bit tough but Perla likes it a lot. My dog eats this brand too but mixed with other food. Perfect for medium dogs. Veterinarians recommend this brand a lot for dog owners.
Irma R.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best for my dog and keeps her very healthy and energetic even in her old age. Good product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...