Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Oral Care SuppliesPedigree
Pedigree Dog Treats DENTASTIX Beef Flavor (Toy/Small)

Pedigree® Dog Treats DENTASTIX™ Beef Flavor (Toy/Small)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedigree® Dog Treats DENTASTIX™ Beef Flavor (Toy/Small)!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Our babyboy loves his Dentastix. We give them to him everyday. Usually he gets one for a treat after he has his food. He gets super excited!
Monique  K.
Manteca, CA
These are the only teeth treats my dogs have tried that they are actually excited to get daily. The flavor must be good to them over other brands.
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These make my dogs breath smells so much better And. They love to eat them And it’s no problem to get them to eat them
Kristen D.
I love buying these for my dogs. Of course I buy the right size limit because my dogs are large. They love to chew on these things like crazy and I'm happy they do because it really help with their puppy breath! Has a great price to! I get mine from Walmart!
Tina A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My dog loves these, we keep these stocked for him and then we keep the larger ones stocked for my brothers dog. It keeps them quite for a little bit and they know where they are so whenever the cupboard opens they are sitting patiently waiting for one! It's so cute!
Joanne L.
Thornton, CO
I find that regular use of this product by my dog helps to keep her teeth, gums and breath clean. PROBLEM: Frequent use causes her some intestinal distress. Twice a week she gets along okay; more than that and she gets diarrhea.
Marianne W.
Cape Coral, FL
Dental hygiene is important for my Jemma. These dental bones help keep the tartar from her teeth. Very inexpensive, great flavor and she loves it. Can purchase at retail stores, pet stores and online. I will continue to buy thi
tiffani G.
Pearland, TX
I love my dog, her breath, not so much...And for two years I've been trying home remedies, and buying product after product to try and eliminate the bad breath. nothing seemed to be working. Well I got a coupon to try this dentastix thing, and figured, why not? it couldn't hurt, right? and my God, May I say, this is it. this is the product that my baby girl will be snacking on from now on. it she loves it because it taste amazing, and I love it because it fixes a problem. if your reading this review, take my advice and get you some dentastix for your baby, too. it's well worth it. And they aren't even crazy in price, they are actually one of the cheaper products on the shelf.
Christina F.
Wildwood , NJ
My dog eats these right up she loves them. Anything my picky eater gobbles up is good in my book and the fact that they clean the teeth is a big plus .
Aashka S.
Hicksville, NY
My dogs love pedigrees dentastix. It’s literally their favorite treat and it helps to keep their teeth clean so it’s a win win sitch. You just give them one every morning and your good to go. Would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?