Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Oral Care SuppliesPedigree
Pedigree Dog Treats DENTASTIX Beef Flavor (Large)

Pedigree® Dog Treats DENTASTIX™ Beef Flavor (Large)

Every dog loves a clean mouth, just like you and me! That's why we created DENTASTIX, with a delicious beef flavor and a unique X-shape design specifically designed to clean teeth and freshen breath, acting as a holiday treat for dogs. Formulated for large dogs, these chewy dog treats fight bad dog breath while delivering a delightfully delicious taste for your best friend, making them perfect holiday dog treats. Give your dog all the delicious teeth-cleaning action of DENTASTIX, and celebrate every holiday without bad dog breath.

Are these as good as greenies?
Start your review of Pedigree® Dog Treats DENTASTIX™ Beef Flavor (Large)!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,213 reviews
Purchased at: PETCO
Really enjoy these for our two Westin’s. These work on the tartar build up on your dog’s teeth, allowing fresh breath to be the end result. I highly recommend for dog owners with halitosis issues. 👌
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster, CA
Dogs didn't like them ... they just bit them then leave them on the floor I wouldn't buy again :(
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Pedigree® Dog Treats DENTASTIX™ Beef Flavor (Large) uploaded by Myranda L.
My dog has pretty stinky breath so I got these hoping they'd help his awful breath. I didn't see (smell) any change. One change I did notice however and this may be TMI but his poo turned into a squishy mess. I stopped giving him these and his poo was back to normal. So I don't think his little tummy likes them. (And before anyone thinks I'm a weirdo for looking at my dogs poo, I live in an apartment com so I have to pick up his poo every time which is how I realized what these were doing to it) Bentley is a 45 lb Catahoula Mix
member-b9ac435b5
It helped my dogs teeth get a little bit better and she did enjoy them so I would repurchase the product and recommend it.
Heather D.
My dog loves these and they help clean her teeth. What more could you ask for in a treat?
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
I got these free from the company to begin with but my dogs loved them soo much i buy regularlly i have 2 chihuauas one small ones med size i break them up for the little guy . target usuallu has a cartwheel for them also. highly recommends
Brittany R.
S Glens Falls, NY
I have two dogs and they each get one of these in the morning after breakfast. In fact, one of my dogs is such a fan that after breakfast in case you forget, he will head upstairs and have a tantrum to demand his dentastix. I’d say that’s as much approval as you can ask for!
Shay M.
These are my doggos favorite!! Every time I get one out of the box he does the happy dance. I'm so glad he enjoys them and they are helping his teeth at the same time . Highly recommend.
Jennifer G.
Riverside, CA
I actually got a pack with multiple flavors from Costco and he loves them.  He looks so cute holding it and chewing on them and he gets very excited when I give him one and it is supposed to help with his teeth so it’s a win win.
Wyatt P.
Onsted, MI
There were 32 in the box. The pup really likes them but I don't see how that makes me the one that has to review it. Go ask the dog