BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Apoorva R.
This is amazing snack for my dog. He us absolutely in love with liver chunks in it. Grab it at any nearby store. Its value for money pack. And also the packaging is very handy. I always buy this once in few weeks.
Florence J.
My mix this into my dogs dry food once in a while so he gets a little treat. He lives the taste and comings running right away when he smells me opening the can. On sale I can get these at Walmart for $.99 each
Erin P.
London, ON
My cane corso loves this and every other kind they have out! I usually give her this once a day mixed in with her dry food! It's a bit hit! You can get these from the dollarstore from all places! Yes in would recommend these to other dog owners!
mariana r.
My dog loves this! He wags his tail and hits everything close when he knows he's having this for dinner. It takes less than a minute to disappear from his bowl
Bea K.
Well, I'm not a dog so i don't personally know if this is nice, but my dog seems to enjoy it :)) The smell isn't so great though....
Mariana J.
Mexico
Me gusto pero como al mes le hizo daño a mi perrita, y no supe porque , tal vez es como lo recibió o no se el veterinario me dijo que fue por que es alérgica.