BY PEDIGREE

PedigreeĀ® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Misti T.
My older dog loves this dog food! He gets excited when he sees the yellow can! We feed him canned food every morning.
Laurie D.
Streamwood, IL
This is my dogs preferred canned food. I mix it with their dry food and they really enjoy it.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Our dogs love this dog food. Also, they have sensitive tummies and I have not seen any of the dogs vomit after eating it.
Daisy L.
They love a combination of the wet food from time to time, especially if they don't like to drink their water!
nancy m.
Saint Peters, MO
The dog likes this, great flavor and quality, reasonably priced. Easily obtainable at local stores
Kendra B.
Washington, IN
Okay don't know how ti u wanna hang Sri free passes free indiana amber I just don't want to receive them to be funny
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
My grandmother used to give this to her dog all the time and he was sick a lot. So, I refrain from giving this brand to my dog. I don't recommend it.
Stephanie C.
My dog loved it! I cursed myself for feeding it to him before a 3 hour road trip - gave him the farts so bad I had to ride with the windows completely down!
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
My dog absolutely loves this but he only gets this on his birthday. It's not the best smelling or looking food but once a year my dog goes crazy for it
Ashley W.
While my dog Bella while she was 8 weeks old ate this dog food for a short time I did find that it made her slightly sick from time to time. I also found it made her incredibly gassy which the smell smelled horrific! I wouldn't recommend this dog food honestly there are much better wet foods out there to try.