BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Jaiden  B.
Coldiron, KY
My dogs eat this everyday and they love it !!!11 keeps them very healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karina J.
Oceanside, CA
My two dogs love these ! I am guessing they are flavorful and are very meaty . This s a great treat .
nancy m.
Saint Peters, MO
The dog likes this, great flavor and quality, reasonably priced. Easily obtainable at local stores
Allie E.
Orange, CA
I have a very picky puppy, and he loves this on top of this kibble. Always comes running to eat!
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Always give my dog pedigree doc food! She loves it! Found in most stores and it's a good price
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
My puppy's favorite food brand he loved it and would get all excited as soon as he saw the can
Laurie D.
Streamwood, IL
This is my dogs preferred canned food. I mix it with their dry food and they really enjoy it.
Stephanie G.
My dog loves this kind of dog food she won't eat any other company and this is her favorite
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
My dog love this food. She just goes crazy when she sees I'm giving her that for meal.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
I often mix my dogs dry food with this canned food. It helps his digestion system.