BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allie E.
Orange, CA
I have a very picky puppy, and he loves this on top of this kibble. Always comes running to eat!
Cassie  M.
Ewing, MO
My dogs really like this food. Pedigree is always a good brand of dog food, and the price is pretty reasonable, too.
Jen C.
Sterling, VA
My dogs love this wet food. They will not eat their dry food with out at least a little bit of this mixed in.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Our rat terrier, Jingles, loves Pedigree and he gets it often. Seems meaty and he always eats it all. Like they have a variety of flavors.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
My dog love this food. She just goes crazy when she sees I'm giving her that for meal.
Jaiden  B.
Coldiron, KY
My dogs eat this everyday and they love it !!!11 keeps them very healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
I often mix my dogs dry food with this canned food. It helps his digestion system.
Karina J.
Oceanside, CA
My two dogs love these ! I am guessing they are flavorful and are very meaty . This s a great treat .
Mitzi C.
Rogers, AR
My dog loves this, we hae to mix with dry food. Very smelly but must be good. Very affordable, though i wish they had bigger sizes
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
My dogs love this mixed in with their dry food. It's tasty and keeps them regular with no problems. Highly recommend this product!