BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Katya E.
My beagle loves this flavor !! He's very picky when it comes to canned food, but he goes crazy when he smells this one.
Misti T.
My older dog loves this dog food! He gets excited when he sees the yellow can! We feed him canned food every morning.
Kendra B.
Washington, IN
Okay don't know how ti u wanna hang Sri free passes free indiana amber I just don't want to receive them to be funny
Cassie  M.
Ewing, MO
My dogs really like this food. Pedigree is always a good brand of dog food, and the price is pretty reasonable, too.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
My dogs only four of he seems to eat. He doesn't love it but the only dog food he seems to even remotely tolerate.
Daisy L.
They love a combination of the wet food from time to time, especially if they don't like to drink their water!
Temis P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
They love this, it makes then healthier, because when they eat something different their hair stars to fall,
Jen C.
Sterling, VA
My dogs love this wet food. They will not eat their dry food with out at least a little bit of this mixed in.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I feed this to my youngest dog. It is partially a treat for her to get in her crate with no behavior issues.
Kim F.
Batesville, IN
My dog liked it but didn't love it, ate it a few times then snubbed his nose at it. didn't smell bad though