BY PEDIGREE

PedigreeĀ® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emma D.
Decatur, GA
I like this Product and all the ingredients are so great for her and she love them so much I will continue to but this for her.
Melissa Y.
Westland, MI
This is the only food our dog will eat- helps keep her coat healthy and she has had no health issues - like we have had with other brands-
Romy T.
My beagle loves this. I have a beagle and they are never full but this fills him up along with the dry food. Can't go wrong with pedigree
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
I buy this for my puppy. Usually i buy the small bites because he is so small but overall he loves this food and i strongly recommend it
I use this brand all the time, I especially love this flavor for my dogs and they love it too! I mainly use the puppy soft food as I foster bottle pups.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
These kinds of foods always make my dogs skin terrible. Though I'm sure that other dogs handle it well, my dog just can't stomach it.
Elizabeth c.
Inglewood, CA
I kinda of have two weeks with my dog and total loves this brand o dog food, I buy this brand basically two or tree times a week
Kim F.
Batesville, IN
My dog liked it but didn't love it, ate it a few times then snubbed his nose at it. didn't smell bad though
Leanna T.
Virginia beach, Virginia
My dog does not do well on this at all. Severe vomiting and he became very sick. Once we switched to a new brand he was fine.
Madelyn P.
Hialeah, FL
My dogs love pedigree! They mostly eat the can food that comes in beef and chicken, we like to mix it with the dry food