BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
These kinds of foods always make my dogs skin terrible. Though I'm sure that other dogs handle it well, my dog just can't stomach it.
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
My dogs love this mixed in with their dry food. It's tasty and keeps them regular with no problems. Highly recommend this product!
Mitzi C.
Rogers, AR
My dog loves this, we hae to mix with dry food. Very smelly but must be good. Very affordable, though i wish they had bigger sizes
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
My dog doesn't enjoy eating dry food but when I mix it with pedigree's dog wet food it is much easier to get her to eat her food.
Elizabeth c.
Inglewood, CA
I kinda of have two weeks with my dog and total loves this brand o dog food, I buy this brand basically two or tree times a week
Emma D.
Decatur, GA
I like this Product and all the ingredients are so great for her and she love them so much I will continue to but this for her.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
My dog Didn't want to eat his dry food so we bought Pedigree and mixed it in the dry and he loved it! Hasn't complained yet.
Leanna T.
Virginia beach, Virginia
My dog does not do well on this at all. Severe vomiting and he became very sick. Once we switched to a new brand he was fine.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Our dogs love this dog food. Also, they have sensitive tummies and I have not seen any of the dogs vomit after eating it.
Madelyn P.
Port saint lucie
My dogs love pedigree! They mostly eat the can food that comes in beef and chicken, we like to mix it with the dry food