BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kayleigh O.
My parents use this dog food for their dog. She loves it. I think it almost smells like human food too. It looks disgusting, but she gobbles it up!
mariana d.
Watsonville, CA
Recommend for dogs that have really sensitive teeths and or are really really old .this is easier for them too eat and it seems like they enjoy it
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Our rat terrier, Jingles, loves Pedigree and he gets it often. Seems meaty and he always eats it all. Like they have a variety of flavors.
Melissa Y.
Westland, MI
This is the only food our dog will eat- helps keep her coat healthy and she has had no health issues - like we have had with other brands-
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Have fed this to my dogs but only when I'm in a pinch and need something fast Bc it is all they sell at the convince store by
It my house
Romy T.
My beagle loves this. I have a beagle and they are never full but this fills him up along with the dry food. Can't go wrong with pedigree
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
I buy this for my puppy. Usually i buy the small bites because he is so small but overall he loves this food and i strongly recommend it
Janelle J.
El mirage , AZ
This is the only canned food my dogs will eat. They absolutely love it. I usually buy the 12 pack for them because it's a nice price.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
These kinds of foods always make my dogs skin terrible. Though I'm sure that other dogs handle it well, my dog just can't stomach it.
kaytlin R.
My dog like this I don't want if you have a dog you should let your dog eating it keeps him healthy and active and your wonderful day