BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah R.
Grand Bay, AL
My dog really seems to like this. She gets a little I'm the evenings as a treat and she always seems to know when it's time. It does upset her stomach.
Danni M.
Hamden, CT
Not the healthiest dog food out there but my spoiled brats love this and its a favorite in their books. They turn their noses to the holistic brands.
Kayleigh O.
My parents use this dog food for their dog. She loves it. I think it almost smells like human food too. It looks disgusting, but she gobbles it up!
mariana d.
Watsonville, CA
Recommend for dogs that have really sensitive teeths and or are really really old .this is easier for them too eat and it seems like they enjoy it
Janelle J.
El Mirage, AZ
This is the only canned food my dogs will eat. They absolutely love it. I usually buy the 12 pack for them because it's a nice price.
kaytlin R.
My dog like this I don't want if you have a dog you should let your dog eating it keeps him healthy and active and your wonderful day
ASHLEE K.
Riverdale, GA
I like to give this to my dog for a special treat during the week I add it to her wet food. This brand and flavor seems to be her favorite so far and I will continue to buy it for her.
Tequila S.
Fairfield, AL
I have a Bull Mastiff and he eats a lot. We add a can of this ground meat with dry food. Really holds him. The cost is a plus and the fact that he eats it is a plus because he's really picky.
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
My dog doesn't enjoy eating dry food but when I mix it with pedigree's dog wet food it is much easier to get her to eat her food.
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL
Mix 1/2 dry food and 1/2 wet food for my dogs and they devour it! I have three dogs who have become spoiled by wet food and won't eat plain dry food anymore, they love this stuff!