Pedigree Dog Food Meaty Ground Dinner Chicken, Beef & Liver

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tequila S.
Fairfield , AL
I have a Bull Mastiff and he eats a lot. We add a can of this ground meat with dry food. Really holds him. The cost is a plus and the fact that he eats it is a plus because he's really picky.
Stephanie C.
My dog loved it! I cursed myself for feeding it to him before a 3 hour road trip - gave him the farts so bad I had to ride with the windows completely down!
Jaime L.
I use this brand all the time, I especially love this flavor for my dogs and they love it too! I mainly use the puppy soft food as I foster bottle pups.
Diana J.
Laredo, TX
My dog Greggy loves these! He's always really satisfied whenever we give him these they're a nice size so that he can chew easily and are very affordable
Hannah R.
Grand Bay, AL
My dog really seems to like this. She gets a little I'm the evenings as a treat and she always seems to know when it's time. It does upset her stomach.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
My dog absolutely loves this but he only gets this on his birthday. It's not the best smelling or looking food but once a year my dog goes crazy for it
Danni M.
Hamden, CT
Not the healthiest dog food out there but my spoiled brats love this and its a favorite in their books. They turn their noses to the holistic brands.
Karan D.
Felton, DE
My Large Lab loves only minced or ground food mixed with his dry food, He is very finicky and he loves this so I'm a happy MOM. He enjoys his food !!
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My grandmother used to give this to her dog all the time and he was sick a lot. So, I refrain from giving this brand to my dog. I don't recommend it.
Lasey K.
Ponca City, OK
I give this to my dogs once a week, they love it, and don't leave any left over. Good size for a snack to mix in with dry food for my big fur babies