BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Tequila S.
Fairfield , AL
I have a Bull Mastiff and he eats a lot. We add a can of this ground meat with dry food. Really holds him. The cost is a plus and the fact that he eats it is a plus because he's really picky.
Stephanie C.
My dog loved it! I cursed myself for feeding it to him before a 3 hour road trip - gave him the farts so bad I had to ride with the windows completely down!
Jaime L.
Denair
I use this brand all the time, I especially love this flavor for my dogs and they love it too! I mainly use the puppy soft food as I foster bottle pups.
Diana J.
Laredo, TX
My dog Greggy loves these! He's always really satisfied whenever we give him these they're a nice size so that he can chew easily and are very affordable
Hannah R.
Grand Bay, AL
My dog really seems to like this. She gets a little I'm the evenings as a treat and she always seems to know when it's time. It does upset her stomach.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
My dog absolutely loves this but he only gets this on his birthday. It's not the best smelling or looking food but once a year my dog goes crazy for it
Lasey K.
Ponca City, OK
I give this to my dogs once a week, they love it, and don't leave any left over. Good size for a snack to mix in with dry food for my big fur babies
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My grandmother used to give this to her dog all the time and he was sick a lot. So, I refrain from giving this brand to my dog. I don't recommend it.
Karan D.
Felton, DE
My Large Lab loves only minced or ground food mixed with his dry food, He is very finicky and he loves this so I'm a happy MOM. He enjoys his food !!
Danni M.
Hamden, CT
Not the healthiest dog food out there but my spoiled brats love this and its a favorite in their books. They turn their noses to the holistic brands.