BY PEDIGREE

PedigreeĀ® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie G.
My dog loves this kind of dog food she won't eat any other company and this is her favorite
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
If you have dogs they'll love these because my dogs do and they look satisfied
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My 1.5yr old pup has been a dry food dog since we got him at 3 months old. On a whim I decided to pick up this up for him to try since he hasn't been eating as well (aka getting bored of his food). Oh man did he love this. I gave him half the can and he devoured it and was begging for seconds. He's a 23lb terrier mix. Definitely going to try more from this brand as well as other soft food for him to try to spice it up a bit for him... Granted that was this morning and he hasn't fully had time to digest it.
Jessie T.
My dog loves this stuff, she eats it so fast it's ridiculous, when we give it to her randomly like a special occasion or if its just on sale she goes crazy and acts like we never feed her. The one thing I don't like about it is the smell, but that's just me. It won't deter me from buying it for her because she loves it so much but it just bothers me.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I've always bought Pedigree for my pup. He seems to love it and I like the brand. We usually mix some wet food with his dry and he loves the grounded dinner more than the others. I'm not sure how much he notices the different flavors but he always finishes this one.
Cindy P.
Norwalk, CA
I have a 6 year old Labador retriever mix , and he loves eating this stuff! I feed him this once or twice a week whenever he is outside and he just loves it so much. It gives him lots of energy and extremely happy afterwards .
Rebecca R.
Cutler, CA
My dog loves this overtime I bring one own when he sees it he gets all excited and jumps me waiting for me to open it. He eats all of it and never leaves anything behind.
Misha B.
This is one of the few brands my picky dog will eat so I recommend it for dog that are picky or any dog in general. We mix it will a dry food but she loves it anyway and it's a good amount for a reasonable price.
Diana J.
Laredo, TX
My dog Greggy loves these! He's always really satisfied whenever we give him these they're a nice size so that he can chew easily and are very affordable