BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Cindy P.
Norwalk, CA
I have a 6 year old Labador retriever mix , and he loves eating this stuff! I feed him this once or twice a week whenever he is outside and he just loves it so much. It gives him lots of energy and extremely happy afterwards .
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
My Furbaby love this whenever I buy or get a sample but it has a lot of gelatin and that might be a reason it cheap or the price keep changing but for now if I can get it cheap and my fur baby like it enough said
Amanda N.
Pedigree's Meaty Ground Dinner Chicken, Beef and Liver. Is great for your dog! My Golden Retriever loves it and I mix it in with his dry food every night. When it's in his food he eats every bit. You can find it at any store that sells pet products.
Krystal G.
Murrieta, CA
Both of my dogs love this flavor. One of them is very picky but ate all of this! It surpassed my expectations for this brand. I got it on sale so the price was spot on. The only thing I didn't like was the smell, but it doesn't matter what I think. I would recommend it to others.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I have purchased this brand and have been using this for going on 3 months now and my dog will eat it however they do not really care for the flavors too much they do not have a wide variety of flavors at all. I much rather switch them back to the regular food today enjoy.
Rebecca R.
Cutler, CA
My dog loves this overtime I bring one own when he sees it he gets all excited and jumps me waiting for me to open it. He eats all of it and never leaves anything behind.
Rosa P.
My little carolina loves this sftuff and i glad she likes it cause it is a lot more ieasier for me to feed her, cause she enjoys it a lot, and the other two dogs i own as well.
Misha B.
This is one of the few brands my picky dog will eat so I recommend it for dog that are picky or any dog in general. We mix it will a dry food but she loves it anyway and it's a good amount for a reasonable price.
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
I like to give this to my dog for a special treat during the week I add it to her wet food. This brand and flavor seems to be her favorite so far and I will continue to buy it for her.
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL
Mix 1/2 dry food and 1/2 wet food for my dogs and they devour it! I have three dogs who have become spoiled by wet food and won't eat plain dry food anymore, they love this stuff!