BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lasey K.
Ponca City, OK
I give this to my dogs once a week, they love it, and don't leave any left over. Good size for a snack to mix in with dry food for my big fur babies
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Have fed this to my dogs but only when I'm in a pinch and need something fast Bc it is all they sell at the convince store by
It my house
Heather M.
This is what we our feeding or baby cause she won't or can't eat dry food anymore she loves it so I will go by her and say it's good
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
My dog Didn't want to eat his dry food so we bought Pedigree and mixed it in the dry and he loved it! Hasn't complained yet.
Katya E.
My beagle loves this flavor !! He's very picky when it comes to canned food, but he goes crazy when he smells this one.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
My dogs only four of he seems to eat. He doesn't love it but the only dog food he seems to even remotely tolerate.
Temis P.
They love this, it makes then healthier, because when they eat something different their hair stars to fall,
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I feed this to my youngest dog. It is partially a treat for her to get in her crate with no behavior issues.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Always give my dog pedigree doc food! She loves it! Found in most stores and it's a good price
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
My puppy's favorite food brand he loved it and would get all excited as soon as he saw the can