BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA
The puppy loves her canned food. When she doesn’t have the canned food she just looks at you like you’re dumb. Clearly it’s quite delicious, and she demands more!
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 1.5yr old pup has been a dry food dog since we got him at 3 months old. On a whim I decided to pick up this up for him to try since he hasn't been eating as well (aka getting bored of his food). Oh man did he love this. I gave him half the can and he devoured it and was begging for seconds. He's a 23lb terrier mix. Definitely going to try more from this brand as well as other soft food for him to try to spice it up a bit for him... Granted that was this morning and he hasn't fully had time to digest it.
Sariane C.
Pedigree Ground dinners are the only food that 1) our dog will eat and 2) doesn't make him sick. Petsmart started limiting there supply which made me nervous that it was going to be discontinued. During that time, we tried many, many different brands - with no success. I am happy to report that I have found a direct ship supplier though the thought of it being discontinued still worries me.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
My Pups LOVE this stuff! I had to put them inside one time due to the weather and I felt bad that all they were eating was dry food after so many years, I decided to buy these food cans and oh my goodness, they DEVOURED these bad boys!!i was kind of scared they were gonna get digestive problems because the change of diet, but it was more of a snack to them and I had no problems!
Jessie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this stuff, she eats it so fast it's ridiculous, when we give it to her randomly like a special occasion or if its just on sale she goes crazy and acts like we never feed her. The one thing I don't like about it is the smell, but that's just me. It won't deter me from buying it for her because she loves it so much but it just bothers me.
Dani M.
This is the only canned dog food we have ever purchased. We have bought it for years and my dogs love it when it is their alternative to the dry food. Dry food is the main, but we have cans as backup in case we run out suddenly. We found something we all love, so my dogs are happy, and my family is happy.
Jaycie O.
Although I can't stand the smell of canned dog food, I know that my dogs love it! One of my dogs definitely prefers this canned food to dry food. The cost can add up when you purchase individual cans like this. For big dogs, I'd say stick with dry food that you can buy in bulk. But this is a good product!
Ashley W.
While my dog Bella while she was 8 weeks old ate this dog food for a short time I did find that it made her slightly sick from time to time. I also found it made her incredibly gassy which the smell smelled horrific! I wouldn't recommend this dog food honestly there are much better wet foods out there to try.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I've always bought Pedigree for my pup. He seems to love it and I like the brand. We usually mix some wet food with his dry and he loves the grounded dinner more than the others. I'm not sure how much he notices the different flavors but he always finishes this one.