BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Chopped Combo with Chicken, Beef & Liver Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sariane C.
Pedigree Ground dinners are the only food that 1) our dog will eat and 2) doesn't make him sick. Petsmart started limiting there supply which made me nervous that it was going to be discontinued. During that time, we tried many, many different brands - with no success. I am happy to report that I have found a direct ship supplier though the thought of it being discontinued still worries me.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
My Pups LOVE this stuff! I had to put them inside one time due to the weather and I felt bad that all they were eating was dry food after so many years, I decided to buy these food cans and oh my goodness, they DEVOURED these bad boys!!i was kind of scared they were gonna get digestive problems because the change of diet, but it was more of a snack to them and I had no problems!
Jaycie O.
Although I can't stand the smell of canned dog food, I know that my dogs love it! One of my dogs definitely prefers this canned food to dry food. The cost can add up when you purchase individual cans like this. For big dogs, I'd say stick with dry food that you can buy in bulk. But this is a good product!
Dani M.
This is the only canned dog food we have ever purchased. We have bought it for years and my dogs love it when it is their alternative to the dry food. Dry food is the main, but we have cans as backup in case we run out suddenly. We found something we all love, so my dogs are happy, and my family is happy.
Krystal G.
Murrieta, CA
Both of my dogs love this flavor. One of them is very picky but ate all of this! It surpassed my expectations for this brand. I got it on sale so the price was spot on. The only thing I didn't like was the smell, but it doesn't matter what I think. I would recommend it to others.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I have purchased this brand and have been using this for going on 3 months now and my dog will eat it however they do not really care for the flavors too much they do not have a wide variety of flavors at all. I much rather switch them back to the regular food today enjoy.
Amanda N.
Pedigree's Meaty Ground Dinner Chicken, Beef and Liver. Is great for your dog! My Golden Retriever loves it and I mix it in with his dry food every night. When it's in his food he eats every bit. You can find it at any store that sells pet products.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
My Furbaby love this whenever I buy or get a sample but it has a lot of gelatin and that might be a reason it cheap or the price keep changing but for now if I can get it cheap and my fur baby like it enough said
Rosa P.
My little carolina loves this sftuff and i glad she likes it cause it is a lot more ieasier for me to feed her, cause she enjoys it a lot, and the other two dogs i own as well.
Karan D.
Felton, DE
My Large Lab loves only minced or ground food mixed with his dry food, He is very finicky and he loves this so I'm a happy MOM. He enjoys his food !!