Pedigree Dog Food Little Champions Variety Pack - 12 CT uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Little Champions® Variety Pack Dog Food.
New improved formula.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat.
Meaty ground dinner with beef.
Meaty ground dinner with beef & cheese.
Meaty ground dinner with chicken.
Food for dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aria F.
Aria F.
I brought these on Amazon as part of a food haul for my dog. I was hesitant to get these at first, because pouches like these seem like a waste of money, but between the price via amazon and the actual serving size, I'm thinking about getting these again! They're very meaty, though a little inconsistent. Sometimes some pouches are chick full of gravy, which my dog doesn't always lick up and that can be a bit annoying. Other than that, tough, Pedigree has always been my go to and my dog loves the food, so I'd say throw it in your cart.
CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I've been feeding my dogs this for the past 8 years. I mix it with their dry food and they absolutely love it. My boys go wild for all the flavors and seem to enjoy the variety pack more than when I buy a case of the cans that are all one flavor. I feel like the pouches are the perfect size for my two Shih Tzus and I split a pack between them and then mix with a cup of dry food each. They are both in good shape and neither of them are overweight.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
Living in Florida and having several outdoor dogs I have problems keeping their dry food dry in the rainy times. When we have days of constant and sporadic showers for days on end I purchase this product to feed my dogs. They love the taste and it is a great treat for them when the weather does not allow their normal dry food because of the moistuer.
May S.
May S.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
My dog loves these. We lile buying the one with no gravy coz one time we bought the one with gravy and fed it to our dog, his poo became liquidy so we stop feeding it to him and start getting the one with no gravy and mix it with his dry food and so right now he's good.
Stefanie V.
Stefanie V.
Kearny, NJ
Our Chihuahua loved this food. Package is perfect portion for him. Packaging is easy to open. All the food comes out, nothing left behind in the package. I bought the food at Walmart. Very well priced. I would recommend this to anyone with small dogs.
Lee G.
Lee G.
I have a small dog and she is a pretty picky eater so its a bit of a challenge to finding food she will like and eat. I used to feed her this all the time but she likes it too much that its just getting too expensive. Its a great product for puppies.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
My little crystal will demolish these she might be only a few pounds but boy can she eat. She loves these and every time she hears my mom open the cabinet she comes running. I would defiantly recommend this to other fools owners
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
My dachsund is a very picky eater when it comes to dry food. We usually mix her dry food with half a packet of little champions and she loves it! If your dog doesn't like dry food mixing it with some wet food may help you out!
Espy S.
Espy S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is always a treat for my little guy. He loves it . He gets one pouch a week of this stuff. Easy on his stomach , he's never thrown it up . Easy to open pouch for pouring it into his bowl , no scissors needed .
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Collinsville, IL
Spoiled spoiled dogs. I had to start giving my older dog this soft food when he was having teeth and gum issues. Since then he will not eat plain solid dog food. So i mix half of this bag with a cup of hard food.
Alejandra M.
fascinated my puppy, I give you every day and just seeing the envelope starts jumping like crazy!😂😍