BY MARS

PedigreeĀ® Targeted Nutrition Chicken Flavor Food for Dogs.

Helps clean your dog's teeth while chewing.

Oral care immunity.

4 needs.

Digestion skin & coat.

Large dog..

Formulated to help keep your dog fit and active.

Naturally sourced glucosamine & chondroitin to promote bone & joint health. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
victoria s.
victoria s.
This dog food is great! I seriously think my dogs are in love with it, because they are always happy when I pour it in their bowl.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
My dogs love this dog food and its great seeing as they can be very picky. Its got a great price and I'm happy with the product.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bought this for my basset hound and he would not eat it. I gave it to my grandparents though and their dogs loved it. Guess it all depends on what your fur baby loves! I have a basset hound, a pit mix, and a black lab. They have a have bulldog and a little mutt. Overall though the price was reasonable and wasn't much more than what I regularly buy.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
My dog was never a huge fan of hard dog food but this was the first brand shaggy liked. I killed two birds with one stone when it ca,e to this considering how healthy and inexpensive pedigree is.