Pedigree® Dog Food Large Breed Nutrition uploaded by Skylar S.Pedigree® Dog Food Large Breed Nutrition uploaded by Ashley H.

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Large Breed Nutrition Food for Dogs.
Large kibble to encourage chewing & help promote healthy digestion.
Glucosamine, naturally sourced, to promote healthy joints.
Formulated for the 4 universal needs of all dogs.
Immunity, digestion, oral care, skin & coat.
Designed to help maintain a healthy weight.

• I've been feeding my dog this brand for over a couple yea...2 Answers
  • I have a finicky German shepherd, is this product worth a...2 Answers
Buy on petcare...
Breanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this dog food! I’ve tried other alternative for them and they seem to like pedigree the best. It is decently priced for the amount of food the bag actually contains. I have 3 dogs and they all enjoy this brand the most
Brehan K.
Lake Odessa
This is the brand we get most of I really like this brand alot I have a husky lab mix so not a small dog at all so we need alot of pounds of food and they come in big bags.
Valerie L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great price and can always find bonus size bags. With having 3 bags, price is a factor and our dogs love it. This is a staple in their diet and purchase it regularly.
Tyveon R.
I love this dog food because every time I give it to my dogs they love it so when they run out I have to run to the store and buy them some more I tried the other types of dog food but they don't love it like they love this dog food
Shelby J.
Culpeper, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to use this brand of dog food and I will NEVER recommend it to anyone. Everyone buys it because it's cheap, but once you actually look at the pieces of food you'll notice that they have little fibers sticking out of the pieces. Not a good brand!
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My mix Mastiff Dogo Argentino and Cane Corso loves this food. He is one. This food is for large breed dogs because the food itself is Big cable pieces they're not little so little dog would have trouble chewing it biting it please don't feed this to small dogs at all it is for larger dog my dog loves his food has lots of flavor to him sometimes I add some chicken broth on top of it and he digs in
Amanda G.
St Charles, IL
Made my dogs extremely aggressive after making them first very sick. Ear infections that I couldn’t get rid of. Accidents because of urinary tract infections. Greatly altered their moods. Never had any issue with any sort of aggression. My dogs never even growled. This is the worst food. I highly suggest never feeding this brand to your pet.
Toshia W.
We have a Great Dane that is a very picky eater! We started out using expensive foods for large breeds and he would hardly eat it. Since starting him on pedigree he has loved it and has had no issues! I recommend this product!  Pedigree® Dog Food Large Breed Nutrition
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A mistreated and abused dog, that I recently adopted, loves this food. She looks happier, healthier, and she loves the taste. She is picky when it comes to dog food, but I've never had a problem with her eating this brand.
Toni P.
I have a finicky German shepherd, is this product worth a try or will she likely turn her head and refuse to eat?
Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
I've been feeding my dog this brand for over a couple years. Mostly because it's cheap but also because other brands have bad reputations. Is this a good brand for large dogs that are older dogs? He's a lab with arthritis and hip problems, so I just want to make sure this is a good fit for him as he gets older! If there's a cheap brand that works with older dogs of Pedigree maybe? Anything helps!