Pedigree® Dentastix™ Toy Treats for Small Dogs (Original) uploaded by Chloe B.

BY PEDIGREE

DENTASTIX™ Original Treats are the delicious oral care treat that your dog will love to eat – and you’ll love to treat. Their chewy texture and patented design is clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar buildup, so treat time promotes oral health too!

CALORIE CONTENT (calculated):
2860 kcal ME/ kg
53 kcal ME/ treat

Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Gelatin, Gum Arabic, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Poultry Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride,  Vitamins (Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [Source of Vitamin C], d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E]),  Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Smoke Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Iron Oxide, Copper Sulfate.

Jillian B.
My dogs love their daily treat every morning and I have noticed a big difference in their breath! I have two chihuahua mixes and they both had very bad breath! I would recommend these to other pet owners as a daily treat!
Kayla K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product to freshen up dog breath. Fairly pricey for the amount of product received. We split them in half in order to last longer. Can be bought at most grocery stores and pet stores.
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is not as effective as other similar products. It's more affordable though and that's why I initially purchased it. Since there are other more effective products, I won't reach for this one as a go to product. I could purchase this again as a secondary option.
Milly M.
Seminole, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treat have helped train the pup for bedtime. When it’s that time I pull the bag from the pantry and she runs to the bathroom to get her teeth brushed. When that’s done she runs to her bed and waits in anticipation for that delicious minty treat. This is her equivalent of the minty chocolate on your pillow during turndown service in a hotel suite.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves these dog treats! I'm glad they are so good for his teeth, but although the treats are minty, they sure don't make his breath smell any better! Lol so I guess that would be my only wish for this product
jessica w.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggies love thsee. I give them each one every day. I can really see a difference in their teeth. It actually helps to remove plaque buildup as they chew it
Blanca V.
This is my dogs favorite snack! He loooooves the dental sticks, plus they are good for his teeth which is also a good thing! Forever buying these
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
Keeps my furbaby’s breath fresh and cleans his teeth. He loves it! Its a reasonable price and I love the different flavors he is able to have.
Spidertittz🐧 R.
Allentown
I have a chihuahua and his breath stinks. I got these for him and not only does he love them, they make his breath smell wonderful!
casey c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these cause she's a medium size dog and they arw the perfect size for her. It keeps her teeth nice and clean.