BY PEDIGREE #61 in Dog Treats

Serve your small pup a snack that will get his tail wagging with these PEDIGREE DENTASTIX DEEP CLEAN Treats for Dogs that are brimming with delicious flavor. The treats are designed to improve your dog's dental health with a unique texture and shape that clean down to the gumline as he chews. Features: Help improve your dog's oral health; unique texture and shape clean down to the gumline; delicious taste appeals to your dog; for dogs weighing 5 - 15 lbs. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Hard Sticks Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Original Primary Ingredient: Wheat Starch Calories per Serving: 59 kcals per treat Package Weight: 4.6 oz. Directions: 5 - 15 lbs.: 4 treats per week This is a chewing snack that is not suitable for adult dogs under 5 lbs. or puppies. Each snack provides approximately 20% of the daily energy needs of a 12-lb. dog. Your dog's main meal should be reduced accordingly. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Caseinate, Powdered Cellulose, Sugar, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Natural Poultry Flavor, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Choline Chloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Iodized Salt, Smoke Flavor, Zinc Sulfate and Copper Sulfate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Crude Moisture (max) 18.0%

• Is this recommend for dogs of all sizes? 1 Answers
Meg K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I buy these for my pup and she loves them. They’re more affordable than Greenies, but essentially do the same thing by cleaning my dogs teeth while also giving her a tasty treat. Definitely recommend these, start them young so they eat them daily to prevent dental problems in the future!
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
My dog goes absolutely crazy over these! Awesome treat and breath mint all at the same time! I give these to my dog once a day! I'm glad these come in a variety of sizes and great for my little chihuahua! Great price and overall product! Would definitely buy again and again! A must for all dog owners!
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
My dogs love these! I have a purebred Weimaraner and Pitbull who both have the most awful breath. These actually help when I give them each one daily. I can’t believe the difference these made in even just a week! Definitely recommend!!
Tiffany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog goes crazy for these treats. I like how its not like the regular treats  where it only takes my dog a second to devour. This one takes about a couple minutes for him to finish. I think it cleans his breath really well and I would recommend this to other dog owners! (:
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've tried these as well as the dental sticks from Milkbone and my dogs seem to like them both. I'll usually grab whichever is on sale. They are a good chewy bone that helps to remove any tartar build up from their teeth. My Frenchies have pearly whites from using them and I've never had to take them for a cleaning at the vet. These bones are a good way to maintain your dog's oral health.
Lexi R.
Hummelstown
Emma absolutely loves these “treats” and we love them for keeping her teeth clean! And it always helps that they aren’t extremely costly. Emma recommends these for all her furry friends!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Amazing to prevent bad breath and other teeth related issues and they loooove to chew on it. its a reasonable price when i bought it at Walmart and i would def recommend to have them in the house to keep your dogs teeth happy and healthy. Oral surgery for dogs is beyond expensive, and tis is def a great way to prevent health issues
Tat'iana L.
I'm giving this product 3 stars, because I see no purpose. This product doesn't do anything for my dog, she doesn't even live the smell. She just picks it and and puts it in her house. I don't recommend this to no one. it does not freshening breathe or keep your dogs teeth clean.
Lori L.
Our dogs love these treats! Our dogs are seniors so we do our best to keep them healthy. The Dentastix are a great way to keep their teeth healthy with out the hassle of trying to actually brush their teeth. Even our dog who has quite a few teeth removed, enjoys these treats.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog really likes these treats and eats them no problems each time. Personally, I don't feel this is cleaning his teeth as well as actually having them brushed since his breath is still pretty smelly. I wish they had more a mint scent that might make his breath smell a little better.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
Is this recommend for dogs of all sizes?