Pedigree® DentaStix™ Deep Clean Dog Treat uploaded by Lacey L.Pedigree® DentaStix™ Deep Clean Dog Treat uploaded by Tina A.

BY PEDIGREE #67 in Dog Treats

Serve your small pup a snack that will get his tail wagging with these PEDIGREE DENTASTIX DEEP CLEAN Treats for Dogs that are brimming with delicious flavor. The treats are designed to improve your dog's dental health with a unique texture and shape that clean down to the gumline as he chews. Features: Help improve your dog's oral health; unique texture and shape clean down to the gumline; delicious taste appeals to your dog; for dogs weighing 5 - 15 lbs. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Hard Sticks Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Original Primary Ingredient: Wheat Starch Calories per Serving: 59 kcals per treat Package Weight: 4.6 oz. Directions: 5 - 15 lbs.: 4 treats per week This is a chewing snack that is not suitable for adult dogs under 5 lbs. or puppies. Each snack provides approximately 20% of the daily energy needs of a 12-lb. dog. Your dog's main meal should be reduced accordingly. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Caseinate, Powdered Cellulose, Sugar, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Natural Poultry Flavor, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Choline Chloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Iodized Salt, Smoke Flavor, Zinc Sulfate and Copper Sulfate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Crude Moisture (max) 18.0%

• Is this recommend for dogs of all sizes? 1 Answers
Meg K.
Los Angeles
I buy these for my pup and she loves them. They’re more affordable than Greenies, but essentially do the same thing by cleaning my dogs teeth while also giving her a tasty treat. Definitely recommend these, start them young so they eat them daily to prevent dental problems in the future!
Tiffany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog goes crazy for these treats. I like how its not like the regular treats  where it only takes my dog a second to devour. This one takes about a couple minutes for him to finish. I think it cleans his breath really well and I would recommend this to other dog owners! (:
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've tried these as well as the dental sticks from Milkbone and my dogs seem to like them both. I'll usually grab whichever is on sale. They are a good chewy bone that helps to remove any tartar build up from their teeth. My Frenchies have pearly whites from using them and I've never had to take them for a cleaning at the vet. These bones are a good way to maintain your dog's oral health.
Lexi R.
Hummelstown
Emma absolutely loves these “treats” and we love them for keeping her teeth clean! And it always helps that they aren’t extremely costly. Emma recommends these for all her furry friends!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Amazing to prevent bad breath and other teeth related issues and they loooove to chew on it. its a reasonable price when i bought it at Walmart and i would def recommend to have them in the house to keep your dogs teeth happy and healthy. Oral surgery for dogs is beyond expensive, and tis is def a great way to prevent health issues
Tat'iana L.
I'm giving this product 3 stars, because I see no purpose. This product doesn't do anything for my dog, she doesn't even live the smell. She just picks it and and puts it in her house. I don't recommend this to no one. it does not freshening breathe or keep your dogs teeth clean.
Lori L.
Our dogs love these treats! Our dogs are seniors so we do our best to keep them healthy. The Dentastix are a great way to keep their teeth healthy with out the hassle of trying to actually brush their teeth. Even our dog who has quite a few teeth removed, enjoys these treats.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog really likes these treats and eats them no problems each time. Personally, I don't feel this is cleaning his teeth as well as actually having them brushed since his breath is still pretty smelly. I wish they had more a mint scent that might make his breath smell a little better.
Lori D.
My chihuahua goes crazy for these things!! I break one in half for her to have once a day. she seems to enjoy them just as much as the Greenies that I used to buy her and seem to freshen her breath just as well for a fraction of the cost. They don't last that long, however, she scarfs one down in about a minute. They are chewy, but not too soft. Softer than rawhide, but she won't eat anything that she has to work at that hard.
Taylor N.
Los Molinos, CA
This dog treat makes my dogs breath smell good. My dogs love it and love to chew on it and this did definitely meet my expectations. My dogs love it. I buy it at my local dog store. It is really cheap and afforadable. I would definitely buy this again.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
Is this recommend for dogs of all sizes?