BY PEDIGREE

DENTASTIX™ Beef Flavor Treats are the mouthwatering beefy flavored sticks that will have your dog dreaming of treat time. The delicious treats are also clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar buildup, promoting oral health while your dog chews his favorite snack.

CALORIE CONTENT (calculated):
2860 kcal ME/kg
53 kcal ME/treat

Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Gelatin, Gum Arabic, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Poultry Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Natural Smoked T-Bone Steak Flavor (Source of Beef Flavor),  Vitamins (Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [Source of Vitamin C], d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E]), Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Zinc Sulfate, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Iron Oxide, Copper Sulfate

Denise D.
Rochester
My dogs love these dental sticks and they come in two flavors, beef and mint. I love these because they have different a choice of sizes to suit your size of dog. I have small dogs and they have no problem eating these and they love them. Highly recommend.
paige w.
Purchased at: Target
My dogs love these things! I’m not sure if they are truly helping their hygiene, as their breath still smells, but I do think it may be doing something. They aren’t too harsh on their teeth-like Rawhides- and don’t stink up the entire house like some treats. I think they are a good investment for my dogs, though I am not a regular buyer (definitely not every month, just when I feel they deserve a treat). Pretty easy to break apart, and keeps them busy for some time. Would recommend!
Ali G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these, so they get a four star rating for that. Other than the fact that she loves them I'm not sure how great the ingredients are in these treats. They are very cheap, so that makes me think they probably aren't the best quality.
Sierra K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Both of my dogs LOVE these! They go crazy when they hear me open the package! They work really well the last time we were at the vet, the veterinarian assistant commented on the fact that nither of the dogs had tartar build up on their teeth!
Emily L.
New Market, VA
My dog absolutely loves these in the morning and they work wonders with her. The only thing I have to watch is that it’s very easy for her to get the whole thing stuck down her throat because she tends to try to eat it all at once.
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved these for my pets and for the animals at the animal shelter I worked at. As long as you follow the directions on the package they are safe for your pet. The proportion size is perfect and they are not that expensive to be such a great product. I would totally recommend this product to other pet owners.
Megan G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs LOVE these. They freak out when they see me getting them out for them and I think they think it's a treat. I guess, in a way, it is since they don't get them all the time. It does seem to help with their breath a bit. It has not been a cure for their breath, but it's better after they have these.
Andrea D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriend’s dog is his best friend and our buddy. We call these a special treat for him because he can only have one a day. He loves his special treats and sometimes when he is having a rough day, we notice. So we ask if he wants a special and he lights up in a second
Dani S.
Richland, MI
Purchased at: Costco
I have a puggle, wiener dog, and a lab mix. They all love these. I give them to the dogs to keep them busy. I love that they enjoy them so much and that I can use them as an extra special treat. Not totally sure if they actually clean their teeth though.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahua loves these! They definately work in cleaning her mouth. I buy it at walmart, petco or sometimes pet supermarket. My pet does enjoy them. She is a small 4 pound so I cut it in half and she will eat it. I do recommend to other pet owners.