Has your dog been good all year… even with bad dog breath? Give the gift of tasty dog dental care with this limited-edition holiday box of 108 PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Toy/Small Dog Treats. Your favorite buddy will think breath-freshening elves delivered a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedigree Dentastix Original Toy/small Treats For Dogs, 108-count Limited Edition Christmas Gift Box!
Geneva, AL
This product works wonders, I noticed my dogs breath wasn’t the best so I decided to try these out with him, and he loves them as a good treat and gets clean fresh breath at the same time! These will definitely be my go to for dental help with my fur baby!
Rochester
I really love buying this product. My dog loves it too. Its really easy on his teeth but it gets the job done. I have a Pekingese pug a Pomeranian and a poodle mix and he is about 10 pounds
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love dentastix! You can most definitely tell when a dog has been eating them as their teeth are much cleaner. Great product! Perfect size for smaller dogs. Will continue to buy.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This 108 count is so convenient! My dog loves all the flavors available. She's a large dog but enjoys the small ones so I usually give her 2 to make up for the size. I tried a couple of other brands but always came back to this one. I recommend this to dog owners!
Coldspring
Love these for my dog, I could really start notcing a difference in his teeth and breath. They do have good values and they can be kind of pricey but its worth it! I will defintley buy these again!
Hialeah
My small yorkie loves these treats! I used them all the time when we first started to train him and he is still obsessed.
She loves these very much. Always helpful while training her to listen or tricks. She doesn’t like to share
Arlington, TX
My dogs love these so much!!!!!!! They didn’t have any trouble eating them. They wanted all of them!
Orlando , FL
My dog loves it. I try to give him one every night so he can keep his teeth clean and fresh.
My puppy’s love the treats they enjoy them when I give them treats the my cry for more

Looking for your answer?