Pedigree® Dentastix® Original Large Dog Treats uploaded by Lena A.Pedigree® Dentastix® Original Large Dog Treats uploaded by Lena A.

BY PEDIGREE

DENTASTIX™ Original Treats are the delicious oral care treat that your dog will love to eat – and you’ll love to treat. Their chewy texture and patented design is clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar buildup, so treat time promotes oral health too!

CALORIE CONTENT (calculated):
2860 kcal ME/ kg
76 kcal ME/ treat

Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Gelatin, Gum Arabic, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Poultry Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride,  Vitamins (Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [Source of Vitamin C], d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E]),  Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Smoke Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Iron Oxide, Copper Sulfate.

Cassie L.
Fort Hood
My dog absolutely loves these. He does a happy little foot dance every time we reach for the bag. It even helped us teach him some tricks! It's portable and his teeth look so amazing.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
My dog loves these and it does seem to help his teeth. It takes him a little longer to chew up which is nice. He loves them and they don't leave a mess in my house!
Kishaniah D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is such a great product to keep your dog’s teeth clean and white. I noticed that my lab’s teeth it probably cleaner than mine. However, i removed one star because it does not do anything to help with bad breath.
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Buy these for my 3-year old lab at Publix Supermarkets while grocery shopping. Keeps his breath smelling fresh and doubles as a tasty treat!
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
My doggy loves these! We've tried every flavor and they all seem to really help her teeth and breath. Try them!
Grace S.
Hawley
Definitely helps with dog breath. Nice quality and lasts a while. Can get a bit expensive but for me it’s worth it.
Sarah C.
Maple Ridge
My vet told me our dog has overgrown gums so I got her some denta stix. She seems to like them just fine but after a follow up visit it doesn't seem like they are helping much with her gum problem. Also, you are supposed to feed them multiple times a day and I find they are pricey to maintain. I also didn't see any dietary guidelines on the box about calories per serving as our dog is also on a strict diet.
Lena A.
Port Reading
We used this stick for a long time, and I do not see the sense of special, in principle, almost all the delicacies are aimed at both dressing and cleaning your teeth, and my opinion is that it's better to buy a liver, which will be more profitable and useful than this chymose. But despite the ineffectiveness of this thing, like a treat - it's fine, the dog is delighted with eating and in the eyes of joy, when you rustled the package, but whether it is worth it.
Charlotte L.
Gilbrook way, Rochdale
Dog loves these, its one of the only things that srops him destroying the house for a little while. They smell like they have quite a bit of flavour in them and dont cost too much.
Sandra J.
It's our dogs favorite treat!! Sometimes he gets too many a day and we need to cut back. Not sure it does anything for his teeth but they're tasty