BY PEDIGREE #19 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got a free 10 pack of these original DENTASTIX for free and my dog loved these! I had to give him two right away because who finished the first one right away!! I believe I did not got the large ones but that would have been better because they do not last. These have a nice smoky scent as well so this may just be a new go to fav treat!! These just do not last would be my complaint and these were sooo hard to take apart because for some reason all of my treats were stuck together in one big block!! I would say this is a must try for your dog to enjoy while being cleaner! :)
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 60 pound australian & pitt mix. He is huge and has awful breath. He is only 10 months so he is still very much a puppy and has not even grown all his teeth in yet but he has bad breath so i tried these a couple of times and I have tried a couple of different brands and they just didn't work. I don't know if they are suppose to help their breath or just be good for their teeth? He eats them whole in like one bite and they really don't do anything. So I do not recommend for big dogs!!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these for my dog! I get the regular or the ones that make their breath smell good and have been super impressed. This product is supposed to help keep build up off your animals teeth and I truly think it does that. Her teeth are always so white, I included a picture. I continually re purchase this treat and my dog loves it!
Maria Juliana R.
Colombia
Es Lo que mas e gusta a mi perrita sol ya benji Que les de Por Que hijo súper riicos Ellos con una mirada y Mueven la colita se que les encanta lo de muestran hijo AUNQUE Un poco Caros Pero valen mucho la pena un mis dos perros les Que les gusta digo gusta les encanta lo recomiendo 100 por Ciento -. les refresca el aliento amis perros
Khris B.
Coal City, IL
My dog loves these treats. I purchase them at Walmart. Compared to other store prices, I find Walmart has the best price. I love the fact that they now come in a resealable bag so I can throw away the box. Unless the ingredients change these are the only dental treats I will buy my dog.
Andria L P.
My dog just loves these and they are his favourite treat
such good value for a dog treat

Keep his gums and teeth good whilst allowing him to have treats

Only product I buy now

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care TreatsPedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
Frida A.
Lysekil
One of my dogs favorite treat, good for big and small breeds. Quite soft so they’re easy for him to chew.
Amber G.
Rotherham
Worked so well for my Shih Tzu, breath is much better since using these regular. I will continue to make these a regular purchase  Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
Barbara B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my dog’s favorite treats! They clean her teeth and she loved the taste! What else can an owner ask for? I really like that they are good for her! They claim to be “triple action” they reduce tartar buildup,freshens her breath and they clean her teeth! The only thing I would say isn’t the best part is that they are very hard, so they aren’t the best option for elderly dogs. But other than that they are definitely worth buying! Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treatst:pedigree-dentastix-daily-oral-care-treats]
Robin R.
Nokomis, IL
When gretchen is not feeling so fresh. This is oerfect for her white cost coat . She ends up bright and shiney
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?