BY PEDIGREE #15 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Sara M.
Our Cocker Spaniel adores these, she has one every afternoon for 'lunch' and has no problem reminding us when it is time by excitedly leading us to the cupboard! She came to us with bad plaque on her teeth and terrible breath, I decided to give these a try while she was settling in rather than distress her by introducing tooth brushing to a 4 year old dog and am very glad to have done so as her teeth quickly became noticeably cleaner looking and her breath much fresher. She now has perfectly healthy teeth and gums with none of the faff of tooth brushing. We will continue to feed these daily as they have a massive benefit on her teeth and no negative effects on her weight, digestion etc. The 28 boxes are great value, especially as they are regularly on offer in the supermarkets. Just look at the blissful expression on her face, she loves these so much!
Janie B.
New-Brunswick
My 3 dogs love them! Not only does it keep their teeth clean, they also really enjoy chewing the treat. I recommend this to dog owners.
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love these for the dogs because they’ve not got good teeth & this would hopefully make them better & change that. Dogs love these. I’d buy again for sure. The price for what they are is pricey but that’s fine.
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
My dogs really like these! I don't really notice that it freshens their breath that well though. I ranked it 4 stars because I know it helps clean my dogs teeth and the fact that they really enjoy them. I just don't notice much of a difference freshness wise.
Brooke W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two large dogs, Lucy a black lab mix and Olive a sherpard mix of all kinds of things. And my dogs are addicted to these. If they even hear the bag crinkle they come running. Though really they come running for any noise that sounds like it could be food. The price is great and i tend to buy them at Superstore when they go on sale because then i stock up!
Sunaisbel G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
este producto me encanta para mi perro se desespera cuando escucha  el paquete le gusta mucho realmente no siente olor a menta pero me encanta que mi perro se emocione
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
YES! CLEAN MOUTH ON  A DOG IS ALWAYS A PLUS! THESE WILL LEAVE YOUR PUPPIES MOUTH SMELLING BRAND NEW! YOU WILL LET HIM KISS YOU AGAIN! :D
Kaley H.
Germantown, TN
These treats are great for my medium size dog, and he gets great compliments from the vet on his teeth. My miniature poodle mix has a harder time because he tries to eat them too fast, and he chokes on them if I do not break them apart for him. They both twirl (literally) for them when I bring them out! :)
Abby P.
Evansville, IN
my golden retriever dog seriously loves these bones. They are kind of hard to pull apart from each other, and I always wonder how in the world he can eat such a hard "stick" so fast, but he scarfs it down. I have and will definitely be buying these again!
Cailey S.
El Paso
Dog enjoys them very much and they make her breath smell better: definitely recommend this to others for purchase. Met my expections and my dog love them!
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?