Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
4.44 / 5 based on 4,422 Reviews
Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
Top Questions See all 1,453 Q&A
- "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
- "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
- "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
- "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
- "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Our dog gets very happy with these. I think it does give my dog better breath and he loves these as a treat so its a two in one!
My lab loves these! Great taste clean breath!! We try not to give him too many treats as his stomach has gotten a bit more sensitive as he ages but these don't bother him at all! When we open the bag he runs over excitedly and once he gets one he's is of to his bed or a comfy spot so he can demolish this in one go without being bothered. I love that they aren't just treats but they actually help him with his oral health! These have been a go to in my home since I was a child for doggy treats and its great to see that they are still just as loved by my dogs now as they were when I was growing up! Great price for the amount of product as well, and they often go on sale if you shop around!
My dog loves to eat these, but as far as, dental assistance (removing tartar, excess buildup, etc.), I don't really see it. To me the ones you purchase from Chewy.com, that your Vet has to approve a prescription for (which Chewy.com handles that for you), they do a fantastic job, but wow, they are expensive!!
My dog loves these treats they don’t a talways lily help there breath in long term however for the moment it helps.
My 10 month old yellow lab not only HATED these, but they dried out quickly and got crumbly! Super disappointed in these products. I was hopeful to find something a bit more affordable than greenies but these will not be it. Buyer beware-I also checked out the ingredients:|
My babies love these! They have them a couple of times a week as a treat and they keep their teeth nice and clean! I've had comments from their vet asking if I brush their teeth 😂
Pedigree - Dentastix daily oral care treats are great to get rid of bad breath quickly for your living furry friend. My baby loves her treats and if they clean her teeth and give her fresh breath that’s amazing.
Both my dogs love this! Keeps there teeth clean and they breath fresh! Love love! Will keep buying for years!!
My dogs love theses. They much on them and get excited when the hear the bag open.grest value for the money and make their teeth look great
These treats are perfect for dogs, they enjoy them as a yummy snack, and they keep their teeth clean and healthy.
Q & A
Is anyone worried about GMOs being in dog treats?
Can you use they same treat for any age or size dogs?
Do these work for extra large dogs also? How well?
Do these actually work for bad breath?
I think they work well. Not as good as greenies but they work good!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos