BY PEDIGREE #13 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Mary P.
Merida
Por alguna extraña razón a mis perritas no les gusto comérselo sin que se los diera en pedazos, así que no se si funciona bien o no
Mary V.
bay county
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff warks good and it helps keep the plaque off there teeth..we use to go through a ton of these every month.we had about 20 dogs.coon and bear dogs
Hannah G.
I have a 5 year old German shepherd and she loves these! She has one every evening as her bedtime treat, and it’s comforting to know that to her it’s a treat we know that it’s healthy for her teeth as well!
Nicole S.
Bought this to help my dogs clean their teeth because they freaking hate it when I brush their teeth. I buy the medium sized one and break them into two because my dogs are not that big and that's enough for them!

My dogs go bananas over this. I got the one with the beef flavouring and they love it. But, my dear Cookie hoards and hides this all over the house. I found one in the kitchen, one in the sofa it's like easter egg hunt!

Their teeth are cleaner now because I give the treats routinely and compared to the dried skin dental treat this is a clear winner. Because it doesn't leave their paws crusty!
Kelsey S.
Middletown, NJ
My dog love these! I give him one every morning and he goes absolutely wild for them! They've quickly become his favorite treat, and I like them because they're good for his teeth!
Lesley B.
Newnan
My dogs love these!  They have one of these treats daily, and the vet has a seen an improvement in our fogs’ Oral health.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Gunner loves these. He can eat the whole bag in one day!! I feel good about giving them to him because they are made with only the finest ingredients
Andjela I.
Stockholm
My dogs absolutely love this! I give Dentastix to them maybe once a week and it is really good product. Their teeth are clean and breath is fresher and it's a treat, too. It is really good that they have different sizes for different dogs. I'am buying this from period when my dogs were puppies and I recommend this to everyone!
Natalie A.
These are great for an early morning treat. I own a small to medium sized mini beagle and she loves these treats. Met my expectations they are fresh smelling and nonstick. Would recommend to other dog owners
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
I love that I can give my dog something that he thinks is a treat but it’s really cleaning his teeth as well. He doesn’t know his teeth are getting cleaned, he just thinks he’s being a good boy. Not too expensive either.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog like these?
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO
Thinking about getting another dog, and so I was wondering why you all choose this brand over other brands? I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to dog care...
Courtney S.
Antrim
Do they really help?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Does your dog also chew this up in a blink of an eye?
Maria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much do the dogs like these? I'm debating whether to get them for my dog shes a yorkie and shes little about 5 pounds

back