BY PEDIGREE #11 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Stacy P.
Pedigree dentastix daily oral care for dogs is kinda pricey. But the sogs love it as a treat and helps rheir stinking breath.
Karla H.
El Paso
I have bought Dentastix for my dog and it improved her dental health. Highly recommended for dogs with stubborn tartar.  Pedigree® Dentastix™ Beef Flavor Small/Medium Dog Treats
Natalie P.
Embrun
My husky really enjoyed these treats. They are pretty easy to find, a lot of stores carry this brand. On average they are about 10$ a bag, so it’s not cheap but definitely not expensive. It’s a very nice treat for are furry friends.
Jesse G.
Dyer
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This really helps with bad dog breath. Plus it helps whitens their teeth. It also gives the a lot of vitamins while chewing on it and helps strengthen their teeth. I’d recommend this to any dog owner.
Starla F.
Millbrook, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best for dogs who love to chew. They don't mess up his stomach so that's always a major problem because he's so small.
Greg A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a great treat for my medium-large sized dog. He seems to love the flavor, at least that’s what I think. The price is great for how many that come in the package. We try to use them every couple of days, to keep his teeth and breath fresh.
Kenya M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love theses treats and it cleans their teeth at the same time. They love them i always buy these you get 2 done at the same time
Ghaayathree S.
Malaysia
I bought this a lot if times. My dog really loves them. They have like 6-7 sticks in it. It's a bit chewy but hard because my dogs are grown ups and they still take a lot of time to much it.
Elena R.
Norway
These are so useful for my dog, he hasn't had any dental problems. Only downside is that the farts just gets much more smellyer, but that is just a personal problem right? Haha.
🐳Savannah M.
Commerce
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This smells great and my dogs love this product! Pros: Helps my dogs with their enamel and good smelling breath! It is a bit pricey. You don’t get much for your money. I would buy it again though. Anything for my pups.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these at a good price and are they good for your dog?
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Has anyone else had trouble with their dogs gums bleeding after chewing on these?
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Has anyone had problems feeding these to there dogs? I have one dog that got really sick for them
Nancy U.
Wichita, KS
Do they really work?
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
I give them to my dogs once a week and it seems like they get hard before I can finish th bag?