The Best Small Breed Dog Foods
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
BY PEDIGREE #11 in Dog Food
4.43 / 5 based on 3,745 Reviews
Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
Top Questions See all 171 Q&A
- "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
- "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
- "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
- "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
- "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
My dog, Bella, loves these and so do we. They are one of her favorite treats. We love them because it helps keep her teeth clean and gets rid of that puppy breath!
Great treats, my dogs (one small and one large) love them. It does help a LOT with dog breath but it gives my large dog bad gas.
My dog really loves these treats. I tend to buy them so they can freshen her teeth every night after she is done eating.
My roommate gives her dogs these because her dogs have really bad breath and I think she got them at the pet store. Her dogs loves these.
my dog absolutely LOVES these dental sticks. He gets one everyday after his afternoon walk, and love that they come in different flavors. The price is great, I usually buy the bigger package, therefore I save money. I buy these about twice a month!
My Rat Terrier Max loves these bones! They are good for his teeth as he is 8 years old now. I usually give him 1 or 2 daily.
The vet recommended that I start giving used my dog on a daily basis. She is happy because she gets a treat every day and I am happy because it helps to clean her teeth and keep them healthy
Our dog will do every trick in the book without commands to get a Denta stick! We buy them at the commissary or at Petco. They're a good value, sometimes I find coupons. They really clean his back teeth well and he LOVES the flavor! They are a treat to him!
Pedigree Dentastix Daily Oral Care Treats are the best dental treats out there. My vet told me that my puppy needed some dental care, but my sweet baby will not let me brush his teeth. I give him one of these every day and the vet says he teeth look healthy and strong. They are priced very reasonably and in the long run will keep my vet bills down! I would recommend these to anyone!
My dog loves these! The help keep her teeth nice and clean. The value is good. I will definitely recommend these
Q & A
Do they really help?
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
How often do you give these to your pet?
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos