The Best Dog Foods For Puppies: 76K Reviews
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
4.44 / 5 based on 3,904 Reviews
Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
Top Questions See all 172 Q&A
- "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
- "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
- "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
- "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
- "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
My dog's teeth look 200% better after using these. He loves how they taste which makes it even easier!! With daily use, his teeth look better than ever!
Our dog Macy has a stack of dentastix that she loves. Being a young puppy it’s vital we keep her teeth clean and healthy! The only downside of the pedigree range is that is can be on the pricier side compared to other brands.
My lab loves these much more in comparison to greenies. The price is so affordable too.
Not the cheapest in the world, however my dogs love it and makes their breath smell a little better! It’s a win win!
Oral hygiene is overlooked by many but it is really important to for the healthy being of your dog and this product covers it.
My dog really likes these and she gets one everyday. We also brush her teeth everyday. She has never had any problems with her teeth and she is nine! The vet even posted a pic of her because her teeth are that nice!
All my dogs have used this treat that is also good for their teeth and lets not forget the breath! It really helps with the dog breath!
Our dogs love these treats and our vet has mentioned that our 8 year old corgis teeth look wonderful and the only thing I can attribute it to is these dental sticks! Love giving treats that also help with teeth health
These sticks keep the dog entertained for a long time. I buy these at any big retailer or petco or petsmart. My dog is a mixed breed about 6 months. They aren't pricey and are good for your dogs health.
My pupper loves sticks. That's what I call them. I think it makes him feel rustic and manly. He likes the texture and I suppose the challenge a bit. And I like that they are good for his teeth!
Q & A
Do they really help?
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
How often do you give these to your pet?
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos