Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
4.44 / 5 based on 4,120 Reviews
Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
Top Questions See all 175 Q&A
- "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
- "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
- "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
- "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
- "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Great product, my dog loves these! Defiantly recommend getting pedigree products as it’s hard too brush doggy teeth so these do a great job of oral care and cleaning! Buy these weekly!💙💛
My Marley girl loves these and they are wonderful for her teeth! They are not bad priced it all depends on the quality you purchase! I usually buy these at Wal-Mart, or even the local dollar general....I buy these regularly
This is one of the products that I buy most for my dogs. It really helps to clean my baby's teeth. And better than that. THEY LOVE
Dogs think they taste great, and they freshen up their stinky breath in between brushing. My rat terrier and lab mix scarf these down. I usually get them from target and always a good deal. Would definitely recommend!
This is a great product as you can use it as a reward for food behaviour all while it benefits your dog’s oral health.
My dog loves these treats and it’s great to know they are helping to keep her teeth healthy too
I wish i could go on every pet product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their negative effect on our pets. If you cant watch the documentary, research kibble/canned food/treats vs raw food diet on the interest and please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sake💔
Both of my dogs get soooo excited when it's time for their dentastix. The eldest even knows that when it starts to get darling out she gets a stick. They love these things!
We give these to our three dogs to keep their teeth healthy and to keep them entertained while they are in their crates. We have corgis, so we only give half of a stick at a time. Great product that is always in our house.
These really did freshen my dogs breath after just after eating one, plus he loves the taste
Q & A
Do they really help?
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
How often do you give these to your pet?
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos