BY PEDIGREE #10 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
Mini my doggy loves these treats and I surely love how her breath doesn't stink as much as it use to. I buy this product at Publix every time I have a coupon. Mini literally will run inside and go straight for those treats. I will absolutely buy this product again I highly recommend for all those lovely dog owners your dog will surly love you for getting them this treat :)
Courtney S.
These my dogs love! I don't know how much effective they are but they think they are super yummy! The price is ok if you catch them onsale. All around pretty good.
Judith C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best for your dogs Oral Care..... they've work great for both of our dogs a big one and a little one...
Tiffany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our Husky, Daisy, absolutely loves these treats. We buy them in a variety of flavors and we haven't found one that she doesn't like. We ended up buying them in bulk from our local Sam's Club and they have a great shelf life. We will definitely continue to buy these for Daisy. While she is a good listener normally, anytime we have these in our hands she is attentive, alert, and starts to salivate. We have also broken these into smaller pieces and used them for training treats, too. Break one whole stick up into small pieces, keep in in your pocket on a walk, and use them as rewards and she is a great walker/runner now. I definitely recommend this product.
Nina Q.
Olton , Solihull
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iv had a dog on the past didn’t like these however teddy loves them he’s a cross Yorkshire terrier / Pomeranian , great price a brand to trust in , purchased at supermarket , would recommend to others
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Our two fur babies loves these snacks. We do too! they help they're teeth stay clean and as fresh as dog breath could be. We bought them at Cosco, so they were expensive but we got alot. Our dogs love them and we will continue to purchase them. I do recommend these!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I didn't notice much of a difference in my dogs teeth after having these.  I feel there are better products out there in the same price range, and definitely ones that are more expensive.  I have given these a few tries, and after the last one, no more.  My dog somehow got this lodged in her throat and we had to basically give her the Heimlich, it was scary.  So watch your dogs carefully with these!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These pedigree dental sticks lasted a good amount of time. I give them as a treat after a meal to help freshen his breath a little bit and to encourage my picky eater to finish his meals. They are great as an anytime treat too.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All my dogs have used this treat that is also good for their teeth and lets not forget the breath! It really helps with the dog breath!
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
This product is pretty cheap and my dog loves them! I wouldn't say they really clean all that well! But hey they freshen up the breath a little bit so to me they are worth it and like I said they aren't too expensive to where they are going to break the bank! You could find these at most pet stores or grocery stores!
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?