BY PEDIGREE #8 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

• How often do you give these to your pet?70 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to greenies? Are they a similar product and...15 Answers
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
My dogs love these, especially the bacon flavored ones I can only find at Petsmart. I like that they come in a resealable bag to keep freshness in. My lab can chomp though one pretty quickly but my cocker spaniel plays with it before she eats hers.
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
Pedigree Dentastix does exactly what it says. Its helps with my dogs oral hygiene. They are a great value and price very reasonably. I have a pitbull who loves them and also a terrier mix who loves them. My dog seem to favor these over other brands
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
My dog is an older boy and his teeth aren't what they used to be. He really, really loves these! They are still fairly easy for him to chew and I don't have any issues giving them to him as a treat. They aren't messy either so that;s a huge bonus!!
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX
My dog is crazy about these things. Unlike other dogs I have met, mine is very picky and won't eat anything and everything. But he loves these, I give him one everyday when I put him up before I leave. I have to make sure I'm constantly stocked up.
Tammy W.
I think these are good products, but my dogs just didn't like them too much. They were really easy to chew on so I don't think they clean my dogs' teeth. Overall, it's a good product just not suitable for my dogs. And I have two medium/large dogs.
Amanda S.
Providence, RI
My dogs love these! They are dental chews that apparently taste good and always get them excited. I don't use them daily, so I have not seen a difference in dental health but I do know both my dogs (Beagle/Shepard & Chihuahua/Terrier) love them.
Stephanie C.
My pups love dentastix. They have no idea it's something that is actually good for them. To them it's just a treat they are getting for doing a trick. Both puppies are 20-25lbs and they have no problem digesting or eating these treats at all.
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
We have been using this product for about a week and my dogs love it. It does make their breath fresh, i havent noticed a differance in their gum or teeth yet. The pack was a 30 or 40 pack for $16, we got the medium size. Good for the money.
Shane B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Nothing like this is a miracle cure all, you need to use them regulerly. You've got to brush your teeth a couple times a day it's the same with these but they do work if you use them consistantly. 9nly issue is 9f course they're not cheap.
Kristen M.
I found these at the dollar store and thought why not try them for my boxer. In the easiest way possible, they are gone in seconds. He loves them! Plus, his breath doesn't smell nearly as bad as it used too. I 100% recommend these treats!
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?