BY PEDIGREE #11 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Marlena G.
Centerton, AR
My dog LOVES and they are great for their teeth. They are a bit tough and it does concern me a bit she may break her teeth. The product did meet all expectations and my dog loves them the most out of all her treats. I would highly recommend to all dog owners.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Takes the stank out of my bulldogs breath! Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats Plus she really loves them. It's like a treat for us both. Pros: she loves and it works cons: make sure you purchase correct size.

Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
These dentastix are great. I purchased some for my little dog but they were just too big for her little mouth. I gave them to my son who has a massive German Shepard and a regular sized German Shepard and they consumed them in a couple bites. I would purchase this item, only in the small dog size.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog will do every trick in the book without commands to get a Denta stick! We buy them at the commissary or at Petco. They're a good value, sometimes I find coupons. They really clean his back teeth well and he LOVES the flavor! They are a treat to him!
Shay M.
My 2 dogs are extremely picky and spoiled but they love these! They help clean their teeth all while enjoying a good treat! Great for for my chihuahuas, I will buy again especially being as they aren’t too expensive! I would definitely buy again!
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
My dogs seem to like them quite a bit however they eat them extremely fast so I'm not sure if their teeth are getting clean. I have chihuahuas and a pit bull. Plus you only get a couple in the bag so I don't buy them that often like I dot their other treats.
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
My puppy will eat anything you put in front of her, so I decided to see how she likes these. She ended up really liking them, and we used them to train her (reward her for sitting/going potty outside/etc.) They were not too expensive, and there’s a decent number of treats for the price you pay!
Robyn M.
Columbia
I have two large bully breeds. My dogs absolutely love them and definitely helps with their death breath. Price is a little high but they enjoy them so I buy them. Walmart is generally where i get them. Ivr bought many of them and will continue to until i find something compareable for less.
Emily Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is 13 and has dental issues. He gets these every week to help. Once in his mouth he runs all over the apartment screaming while trying to find a place to hide it from our cat.....as if she’s want to eat anything that has his cooties on it.
Elizabeth B.
Roswell, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a picky little man but boy does he love these!! He's a 3 year-old so we're trying to tackle his dental hygiene before it becomes a problem. Thanks to these, his breath is totally manageable! He enjoys the bigger ones because they last longer and I don't give him them too frequently!
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?