Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
4.44 / 5 based on 4,182 Reviews
Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
Top Questions See all 179 Q&A
- "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
- "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
- "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
- "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
- "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Our dog, Striker absolutely loves these treats. We buy them in bulk at Sam's Club and they don't last long enough for them to have freshness issues. They don't give off a strong minty odor, which is a good thing for me because I am allergic. I highly recommend these.
My Cane Corso absolutely LOVES HIS DENTA STIX! He looks forward to one every night after dinner. I give him a raw/grain free diet due to bad stomach issues although his stomach does quite well on these treats. I will continue to buy!
I bought these to help my dogs breath smell better after getting into something in the back yard which all dog owners know how that is. It worked to help kill the bad odor but if the bag does not stay sealed they get extremely hard and my dog won’t eat them.
Our Shepard/Hound mix loves getting his “toothbrush” every morning. We purchase ours from Sam’s club so we buy in bulk for a reduced price. The vet has commented on how good his teeth look, and we’ve never had to do the expensive teeth treatment at the vet.
I don't know if it makes my dog's teeth better but she sure likes the taste. She is a very picky eater and somehow she enjoys these a lot. I recommend because the ingredients are good and picky pets love them. I got mine from Petco and i do recommend
My dog LOVES and they are great for their teeth. They are a bit tough and it does concern me a bit she may break her teeth. The product did meet all expectations and my dog loves them the most out of all her treats. I would highly recommend to all dog owners.
Our dog will do every trick in the book without commands to get a Denta stick! We buy them at the commissary or at Petco. They're a good value, sometimes I find coupons. They really clean his back teeth well and he LOVES the flavor! They are a treat to him!
My dogs seem to like them quite a bit however they eat them extremely fast so I'm not sure if their teeth are getting clean. I have chihuahuas and a pit bull. Plus you only get a couple in the bag so I don't buy them that often like I dot their other treats.
My 2 dogs are extremely picky and spoiled but they love these! They help clean their teeth all while enjoying a good treat! Great for for my chihuahuas, I will buy again especially being as they aren’t too expensive! I would definitely buy again!
My dogs love these and I especially love the benefit but it clean 32 however I don’t think it gets their teeth superclean so it’s not the greatest but they like the taste so it’s good for dog owners especially if they won’t let you brush their teeth
Q & A
Do they really help?
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
How often do you give these to your pet?
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos