BY PEDIGREE #8 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

• How often do you give these to your pet?70 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to greenies? Are they a similar product and w...15 Answers
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
My dogs use to fight over these all the time! They could never share anything! I liked how soft they are because my older dog has bad teeth but this is easy for him to chew. The shape of them is suppose to clean there teeth. I'm not all that sure if it helps.
Cybrina F.
Cybrina F.
Jacksonville, FL
My blood hound loves these. Only thing is they don't help his breath. I love a good deal and there are frequently coupons attached to the item. They met my expectations for a chew. We use the large size bones. I would recommend as a chew to help clean teeth.
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
Kansas city kansas
My dog loves these treats so much. She gets exited when we get a new bag of dog food because they stick one of these in there for them. She just loves it so much more than anything else and they do help by cleaning her teeth and I would purchase these again.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I purchased these but my little dog could not chew them. She is a very small chihuahua. She is unable to bite off pieces. I was afraid to let her have it and ended up throwing them out. I do think they serve a good purpose and can be beneficial to other dgs
Monica S.
Monica S.
I have a Chihuahua and I give him these when I leave him home alone to help him pass the time ! he spends at least 30 minutes to an hour on one stick, sometimes I'll split them in half yo give as just a treat! and I have noticed they do help with his breath
Maria R.
Maria R.
Ruffin, NC
I have 6 dogs and the absolutely love love love these, I give them to them at night as a treat when I put them in their kennels.. they come in the house from going potty and go right to their kennels cause they know they are gonna get their kennel bones..
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
My dog loves and I mean loves these things. While they kind of smell funny coming out of the bag they definitely help to improve my dogs breath and to also get rid of any plague. They are totally worth the price and I will continue to get them for my dog.
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
My dog is very picky when it comes to food and he doesn't like dog food. But he enjoys this sticks because they must be tasty. I'm just so glad that my dog can enjoy something that is good for him. The price is affordable. I would buy it again for my dog.
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Muleshoe, TX
I gave my dog these and his breath stank.... Bad so I thought these would work but they did not and hope that they did cause I need it no to stink... Cause he needed to be groomed and looked nice but he do kinda give a little sent but not for that long.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Our dog loves these!! Not only are they good for her teeth but she seems to like that taste of them too!! Not to expensive! Our local Walmart sells them!! Would highly recommend!!! Will deff be buying them more often!! Gotta keep your fur babies happy!!
Julia
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Mount Olive, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?