BY PEDIGREE #8 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

• How often do you give these to your pet?70 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to greenies? Are they a similar product and...15 Answers
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
My doggo did not enjoy these treats. I tried evening but he just refused to eat them. They are a good value & I would recommend them to others. I just wish there was a way to try snacks for dogs without commuting to purchasing such a large back, only to find out my dog hate it.
Taylor J.
My dog really loves these treats. I usually break them in half and give them to her so they can last longer. I like these because my dog has a few teeth problems and I believe these treats really help with those.They are expensive to me but I would recommend these to others.
Rachel P.
Newport News
I must say, t his product is like crack for dogs. My two just can't get enough. They would get the whole bag and devour them all at once. I 'm always looking for coupons. I also feel like it is great for their teeth. It seems like they love them a lot. Great product, I feel!
Savannah T.
I purchased these from the Dollar Tree, and used a coupon to receive them for free. I tested them out and checked the normal price range. It can be pricey, but their are coupons out there for you that are usable. Depending on the size of treat would depend on your dog's size
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
My dogs love getting the Dentastix as a treat. They have no idea it also makes their breath smell good too. I break them in half and give them to the dogs once to go outside to go potty, once when they come in from going potty! Works like a charm, especially on rainy days!
Sara S.
Cleveland, GA
Being in the dental health field-- I'm concerned about my pets health too! She adores these treats and the vet has noticed the decrease in her tartar build up in-between her cleanings. It's a great daily treat for the fur-baby! I wouldn't go a day without giving her one!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Both of my dogs love the dentastix! I don't have to worry about them getting choked on jagged edges like with a raw hide or other treats. The dentastix definitely help with bad breath too so if your dog has bad breath try these I can almost guarantee they will love them!
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
There she was timid about them at first our puppy loves them and I love but they keep her teeth clean while she gets a snack. At first she didn't like the flavor but they definitely grew on her they're not too pricey compared to Greenies but they definitely work as well
Amy A.
Des Moines, WA
I have 3 dogs and these are their favorite treats! They get one daily and are always very excited for treat time! I don't know how well these actually work in terms of dental care but my dogs love them all the same! Even my cat tries to steal them out of the cupboard.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have two dachshunds and they love them which is a major plus to the fact that they clean their teeth! They're breath does become more of a neutral smell. I tend to have these always on hand! If your dog does have smelly breath this will help them. I recommend them!
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?