BY PEDIGREE #11 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

• How often do you give these to your pet?70 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to greenies? Are they a similar product and w...15 Answers
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Brewing W.
Brewing W.
I just got my puppy in February he is now 15lbs and he loves the pedigree DentaStix. I love how they come in mint flavor so his breath smells so good after he chews them. He is a husky/german shepherd he is growing quickly and he eats a lot so knowing he has great teeth makes me feel confident.
Key J.
Key J.
My 7 month old chihuahua/corgi does not like these, initially. I honestly feel like he only chews on them, because his toys are out of reach. It's a great value for the price, though, and they do work. My puppy is showing improvement with his teeth strength, and he hasn't had any bad breath.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Montclair, CA
My dog loves these treats. I give them to her every time she's done eating and she just loves these. I bought these at petco they where somewhere around $10. A bag lasts me for at least a month. I don't recommend feeding them to the dog every day I usually give them to her every other day
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
I buy these for my dog pretty often. My dogs breath always smells so terrible. These will help with their breath and keep their teeth healthy. My dog seems to enjoy these because he eats them quickly. I would recommend this product if your dogs teeth are dirty or their breath smells bad.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Allen Park, MI
I love these treats for my dog! And he loves them too! )3 practically inhales them when we have them. The price is good but alittle on the higher end. I have an Australian shepherd mix and he can't leave these treats alone. I buy them all the time so I definitely would buy them again.
chloe p.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
My dog absolutely loves them! I have a shih tzu and buy the medium sized treats. this is the only dog treats that my dog will eat for some weird reason. I give one everyday right before dinner, great for training them with and the plus side is they get their teeth cleaned also! :)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
I bought the pedigree dentastix daily Oral Care treats for my two chihuahuas because they had bad breath hey we're a little too big for their mouths but they ate them over time and they really like them I definitely would recommend the pedigree dentastix to everyone who has a dog
Kayleen G.
Kayleen G.
Brockton , MA
Dentastix really excite my dog for some reason lol. It met all my expectations with him and his teeth :). The pricing is reasonable. So in a way it is good value. They do smell kind of weird but my dogs teeth are clean and it makes his teeth stronger. Buying again is a definite.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
These are the perfect treats for my dogs. It's helps freshen and clean when brushing their teeth is a hassle. They absolutely love these. They are a little on the mid price side, but a big bag can last a decently long time if you buy the small size treats and break them in half.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My doggo did not enjoy these treats. I tried evening but he just refused to eat them. They are a good value & I would recommend them to others. I just wish there was a way to try snacks for dogs without commuting to purchasing such a large back, only to find out my dog hate it.
Julia
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Mount Olive, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?