Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
Top Questions See all 1,437 Q&A
- "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
- "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
- "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
- "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
- "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
That said, it's important that they do their job, as well as be palatable to my fur-daughter. Overall, they seem to be doing a good job. Not great. She gets a third of a treat twice a day after meals. Since she gets a combination of dry and soft foods - told you she was fussy! - I want her teeth cleaned afterwards. She does have some tartar buildup on a few of her back teeth. Her vet still says her teeth look good.
I'd like to see one more size between the medium and large. They are too expensive to feed such a large piece as often as I would like, but the smaller treats are just not sufficient.
Overall, they are a great product that my Pibbles loves and I'd like to see "tweaked" a bit.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos