BY PEDIGREE #19 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Mona N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I wish i could go on every pet product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their negative effect on our pets. If you cant watch the documentary, research kibble/canned food/treats vs raw food diet on the interest and please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sake💔
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
I give the Dentastix to my dogs twice a day, I break them in half because I dont want to give them too much but the product actually works and is very good for chewing  pups, I buy the Jumbo pack at Walmart I think they are around 5 dollars or so. Household staple for the boys. The packaging is great zipper lock as well so I dont have to transfer them to another container. Great product, price, and healthy for their gums.
Briana S.
I bought these during a promotion at my local grocery store. At the time, we had just adopted our dog, Bacon, and we were (and still are) very invested in his health. We try to brush his teeth as often as we can, but these dentastix really do help out. He also really enjoys them and often takes his time chewing on them.
Barbara B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my dog’s favorite treats! They clean her teeth and she loved the taste! What else can an owner ask for? I really like that they are good for her! They claim to be “triple action” they reduce tartar buildup,freshens her breath and they clean her teeth! The only thing I would say isn’t the best part is that they are very hard, so they aren’t the best option for elderly dogs. But other than that they are definitely worth buying! Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treatst:pedigree-dentastix-daily-oral-care-treats]
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These pedigree dental sticks lasted a good amount of time. I give them as a treat after a meal to help freshen his breath a little bit and to encourage my picky eater to finish his meals. They are great as an anytime treat too.
Megan S.
bakersfield
We gave these to our dog (60 lb boxer/rhodesian mix) and after a few uses she developed a mouth sore.  There was no change in diet or activity, so this is the only thing we could think caused the sore.  I don't know if it was the texture of the stix, but her jowl opened up like small blisters.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For a senior (but crazy rambunctious) dog such as my own with damaged teeth, these are great!  My dog has had a tooth extracted & a cleaning and my veterinarian recommended these DAILY.  They're soft even though they may seem hard and they clean your dogs teeth more and more with every use.
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
My dog does not care for the taste of these treats, and honestly they are not very healthy to give to digs anyways. They are processed and our vet recommends getting a prescription dental chew instead and giving one to her once monthly. Just really research the ingredients you are giving your pet!
Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
These dentastix are great. I purchased some for my little dog but they were just too big for her little mouth. I gave them to my son who has a massive German Shepard and a regular sized German Shepard and they consumed them in a couple bites. I would purchase this item, only in the small dog size.
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great. We got these for our foster dog Chopper Frank. He really loves these! They are priced decently and you get a lot for the money you spend. Chopper is 5 years old and a dachshund which are notorious for bad breath and teeth. Since we started using these his breath and teeth seem a lot better. I am glad we started getting him these!
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?