BY PEDIGREE #9 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
I give the Dentastix to my dogs twice a day, I break them in half because I dont want to give them too much but the product actually works and is very good for chewing  pups, I buy the Jumbo pack at Walmart I think they are around 5 dollars or so. Household staple for the boys. The packaging is great zipper lock as well so I dont have to transfer them to another container. Great product, price, and healthy for their gums.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of those treats that can go either way.  My dogs love them, but do I think they really work in the aspect of dental health...not quite.  They chew these so quickly that it doesnt give time for the "chewing" to help with tartar build up and their breath is not any better.  They are not the healthiest option either for dental health.  I am going to remain neutral on these.
Angel D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s a good product, again my puppy is fuzzy and doesn’t like things right away, at least not dog food, lol 😂. I had previously bought the small to medium, but I guess they were to big for her, as she is 4 months. I have recently ordered the puppy ones from Chewy.com (which is cheaper than any other store or website) and will give them another try.
Briana S.
I bought these during a promotion at my local grocery store. At the time, we had just adopted our dog, Bacon, and we were (and still are) very invested in his health. We try to brush his teeth as often as we can, but these dentastix really do help out. He also really enjoys them and often takes his time chewing on them.
Taylor A.
This is a great product....if your dog has bad breath let them eat it make their breath smell so good. Just do not give it to them when the dog is being bad it is like a treat to them...I thought it was going to be a fake but it was higher than my expectations I would recommend using this for your dog if it has bad breath
Barbara B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my dog’s favorite treats! They clean her teeth and she loved the taste! What else can an owner ask for? I really like that they are good for her! They claim to be “triple action” they reduce tartar buildup,freshens her breath and they clean her teeth! The only thing I would say isn’t the best part is that they are very hard, so they aren’t the best option for elderly dogs. But other than that they are definitely worth buying! Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treatst:pedigree-dentastix-daily-oral-care-treats]
Megan S.
We gave these to our dog (60 lb boxer/rhodesian mix) and after a few uses she developed a mouth sore.  There was no change in diet or activity, so this is the only thing we could think caused the sore.  I don't know if it was the texture of the stix, but her jowl opened up like small blisters.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For a senior (but crazy rambunctious) dog such as my own with damaged teeth, these are great!  My dog has had a tooth extracted & a cleaning and my veterinarian recommended these DAILY.  They're soft even though they may seem hard and they clean your dogs teeth more and more with every use.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these dentastix. They make his breath smell much better, and I've noticed his teeth getting whiter. They don't keep him busy for more than a minute or so, but that's ok. When I first got my dog, he had a lot of tartar and plaque build-up, and it's almost completely gone now. I just wish they were a little cheaper.
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
My dog does not care for the taste of these treats, and honestly they are not very healthy to give to digs anyways. They are processed and our vet recommends getting a prescription dental chew instead and giving one to her once monthly. Just really research the ingredients you are giving your pet!
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
Can you use they same treat for any age or size dogs?
Cortney G.
Scurry, TX
Do these work for extra large dogs also? How well?
America M.
My dog loves them, she gets it and runs to her bed and eats them. They don't give her bad breath and actually help her breath smell a little better.
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
I think they work well. Not as good as greenies but they work good!
Lance W.
Ontario Canada
Is there a limit to how many per week or month my dog should have?