BY PEDIGREE #12 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Robin A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Pibbles, the Pit Bull Princess loves these treats.  She's a fussy thing, and she will only accept a minimal number of dental treats.  These make her short list.

That said, it's important that they do their job, as well as be palatable to my fur-daughter.  Overall, they seem to be doing a good job.  Not great.  She gets a third of a treat twice a day after meals.  Since she gets a combination of dry and soft foods - told you she was fussy! - I want her teeth cleaned afterwards.  She does have some tartar buildup on a few of her back teeth.  Her vet still says her teeth look good.

I'd like to see one more size between the medium and large.  They are too expensive to feed such a large piece as often as I would like, but the smaller treats are just not sufficient.

Overall, they are a great product that my Pibbles loves and I'd like to see "tweaked" a bit.
Shanna B.
Mandeville, LA
My dogs love these. You can buy these at a cheap price. My dogs are tiny so i break them in half and then feed them to my dog as a treat. It keeps my dogs breath from smelling bad. My vet also noticed my dogs teeth were getting noticeably better after having a gums problem. All in all, i think this product is worth the buy.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! We get the container of 6 bags at Costco since they love them so much. The mint flavor has definitely helped my dog's breath. It was so bad and now I can sit right in front of him and not smell a thing. Its crazy! They are also soft enough so that you can break them into smaller pieces. I usually break one in half and give it to each of my large dogs so that they last longer.
Holly T.
Willoughby Hill
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
 TWO PAWS UP and a KISS from our two pups who love these! What we like about his product is that there are no questionable ingredients and we can feel good about giving them to her without worrying what weird things some companies can add to their dog food and dog treats. Does a great job of getting rid of the stinky breath my dogs can get from treating themselves to each others poo.
Erika S.
Comal
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this product but have found it useful for only my Welsh Springer Spaniel. She takes longer to chew it than my bigger dogs! She’s around 30lbs. I watch her struggle to chew and then I know it’s working around her gums. The price is good it’s a better preventative than expensive dental cleanings.
Briana S.
I bought these during a promotion at my local grocery store. At the time, we had just adopted our dog, Bacon, and we were (and still are) very invested in his health. We try to brush his teeth as often as we can, but these dentastix really do help out. He also really enjoys them and often takes his time chewing on them.
Megan S.
bakersfield
We gave these to our dog (60 lb boxer/rhodesian mix) and after a few uses she developed a mouth sore.  There was no change in diet or activity, so this is the only thing we could think caused the sore.  I don't know if it was the texture of the stix, but her jowl opened up like small blisters.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For a senior (but crazy rambunctious) dog such as my own with damaged teeth, these are great!  My dog has had a tooth extracted & a cleaning and my veterinarian recommended these DAILY.  They're soft even though they may seem hard and they clean your dogs teeth more and more with every use.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
My dog does not care for the taste of these treats, and honestly they are not very healthy to give to digs anyways. They are processed and our vet recommends getting a prescription dental chew instead and giving one to her once monthly. Just really research the ingredients you are giving your pet!
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great. We got these for our foster dog Chopper Frank. He really loves these! They are priced decently and you get a lot for the money you spend. Chopper is 5 years old and a dachshund which are notorious for bad breath and teeth. Since we started using these his breath and teeth seem a lot better. I am glad we started getting him these!
Danielle R.
Baltimore , MD
My dog loved these when I first bought them. Now she doesn't want them anymore. Has anyone else had this issue?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Does your dog also chew this up in a blink of an eye?
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Do it really help the dogs teeth?
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do you think these actually clean there teeth
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
Does this help clean a dog's teeth?