Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md

I think they work well. Not as good as greenies but they work good!

Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
3 years, 7 months ago
I use them every night for my dogs before bed. I think it works to a certain degree. I would still recommend brushing their teeth.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 10 months ago
Yea I would have to agree my dog likes the greenies more
Christina H.
Christina H.
Statesville, NC
3 years, 10 months ago
My dog prefers these over the greenies but I think the greenies work a bit better and last longer.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Valrico, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! My dogs love them and withave the scare going around before about the green is not dissolving in dogs stomachs I wasn't about to try that product
Jalesa C.
Jalesa C.
Quitman, AR
3 years, 10 months ago
I like the greenies too but my dogs won't eat them.
robin m.
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Greenies are so much better
Laney G.
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
They work but i like the green ones
stephanie n.
stephanie n.
Westernport, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
I agree. The greenies worked better in my opinion