Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog is absolutely obsessed with these. I'm actually concerned he has an addiction problem. Every SINGLE morning, he waits by the pantry until I give him one. If I forget, he will stare me down and whine on my way out the door. He is not a fan of teeth brushing, but his breed (American Bulldog / Boxer) is prone to dental problems so I like to make sure his teeth are healthy. So we started picking these up. I usually buy at Costco, because they have a bulk size that's much cheaper or Target because they always have coupons and on Cartwheel.