Darian D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs are both 3 years old. They are still very active and playful. I took them to the vet a few months ago and the vet said they both are starting to have plaque build up on their back teeth. There is no way they will let me brush their teeth so I purchased these hoping they would help. And they did! They are affordable and they work well! We recently went back to the vet and the vet had said that whatever I did, worked. These dentastixs help cut down on plaque and well as freshen dog's breath.