Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I have 4 dogs. A great pyrenees, a mini golden retriever, a bulldog mix and a shih tzu. They are all different size categories and I love that this comes in different sizes for them. I try to keep up with my dogs dental hygiene by brushing their teeth once or twice a month but giving them denastix in between brushing keep their teeth and gums looking clean. All the dogs jump for joy and do back flips for them when I pull the box out at treat time. Dentastix has become apart of our daily routine!