BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Robin A.
My Pibbles, the Pit Bull Princess loves these treats.  She's a fussy thing, and she will only accept a minimal number of dental treats.  These make her short list.

That said, it's important that they do their job, as well as be palatable to my fur-daughter.  Overall, they seem to be doing a good job.  Not great.  She gets a third of a treat twice a day after meals.  Since she gets a combination of dry and soft foods - told you she was fussy! - I want her teeth cleaned afterwards.  She does have some tartar buildup on a few of her back teeth.  Her vet still says her teeth look good.

I'd like to see one more size between the medium and large.  They are too expensive to feed such a large piece as often as I would like, but the smaller treats are just not sufficient.

Overall, they are a great product that my Pibbles loves and I'd like to see "tweaked" a bit.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
My dogs love these! We get the container of 6 bags at Costco since they love them so much. The mint flavor has definitely helped my dog's breath. It was so bad and now I can sit right in front of him and not smell a thing. Its crazy! They are also soft enough so that you can break them into smaller pieces. I usually break one in half and give it to each of my large dogs so that they last longer.
Briana S.
I bought these during a promotion at my local grocery store. At the time, we had just adopted our dog, Bacon, and we were (and still are) very invested in his health. We try to brush his teeth as often as we can, but these dentastix really do help out. He also really enjoys them and often takes his time chewing on them.
Megan S.
bakersfield
We gave these to our dog (60 lb boxer/rhodesian mix) and after a few uses she developed a mouth sore.  There was no change in diet or activity, so this is the only thing we could think caused the sore.  I don't know if it was the texture of the stix, but her jowl opened up like small blisters.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
For a senior (but crazy rambunctious) dog such as my own with damaged teeth, these are great!  My dog has had a tooth extracted & a cleaning and my veterinarian recommended these DAILY.  They're soft even though they may seem hard and they clean your dogs teeth more and more with every use.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
My dog does not care for the taste of these treats, and honestly they are not very healthy to give to digs anyways. They are processed and our vet recommends getting a prescription dental chew instead and giving one to her once monthly. Just really research the ingredients you are giving your pet!
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
These are great. We got these for our foster dog Chopper Frank. He really loves these! They are priced decently and you get a lot for the money you spend. Chopper is 5 years old and a dachshund which are notorious for bad breath and teeth. Since we started using these his breath and teeth seem a lot better. I am glad we started getting him these!
Elyse O.
Akron, OH
He loves these. He can chew through them fairly fast, that can be a good and bad thing. They're good treats but not much for keeping him busy and entertained. I buy mine from target in bulk so that I can give him one daily, he literally waits for them now. The price for these is nice too.
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
I go absolutely crazy when I find this product on sale and tend to buy more than my dog really needs. Right now she is chewing on everything and I prefer her to eat these treats then to chew on other things. These treats are really great for oral care and these by far are her favorite.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was not that impressed with these dentastix in comparison to Minties brand daily oral care. I do not like the way they make my dogs breath smell and they do not do a great job at removing tartar and plaque. I would recommend Minties but I would not spend my money on these again.  VetIQ Minties Dental Bone, MD/LG, 16.0 oz
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
Hayden, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?