BY PEDIGREE #15 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Taylor K.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Let me start out by saying Mars Inc has great customer service. I bought some  Pedigree® Denta Stix™ Original/Fresh Large Variety Pack Large Treats for Dogs 50 ct Box for my dog at Walmart and when I got home to open the package the treats were all dried out and stuck together. I was taking a knife to them and could hardly get them apart. I sent an email with pictures and while it took a couple weeks, Mars mailed me a refund check. They get pricier with larger breeds, but are still less expensive than brands like Greenies. I like Dentastix but have not purchased them since they were dried out last time. I have since tried Doctors Foster and Smith dental scrubbies and will be ordering them again. They aren't as soft as Dentastix but have the same minty fresh flavor. They're also more affordable and take my dog longer to chew/eat.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of those treats that can go either way.  My dogs love them, but do I think they really work in the aspect of dental health...not quite.  They chew these so quickly that it doesnt give time for the "chewing" to help with tartar build up and their breath is not any better.  They are not the healthiest option either for dental health.  I am going to remain neutral on these.
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two pups, one is only 2 yrs old and the other on is 8 yrs old and they both love these!! They’re a Schnoodle and Schnauzer! They also both like smaller treats so the small size is perfect! I buy these all the time so I love that they’re very affordable! Pedigree® Dentastix™ Beef Flavor Small/Medium Dog Treats
Angel D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s a good product, again my puppy is fuzzy and doesn’t like things right away, at least not dog food, lol 😂. I had previously bought the small to medium, but I guess they were to big for her, as she is 4 months. I have recently ordered the puppy ones from Chewy.com (which is cheaper than any other store or website) and will give them another try.
Briana S.
I bought these during a promotion at my local grocery store. At the time, we had just adopted our dog, Bacon, and we were (and still are) very invested in his health. We try to brush his teeth as often as we can, but these dentastix really do help out. He also really enjoys them and often takes his time chewing on them.
Taylor A.
This is a great product....if your dog has bad breath let them eat it make their breath smell so good. Just do not give it to them when the dog is being bad it is like a treat to them...I thought it was going to be a fake but it was higher than my expectations I would recommend using this for your dog if it has bad breath
Megan S.
bakersfield
We gave these to our dog (60 lb boxer/rhodesian mix) and after a few uses she developed a mouth sore.  There was no change in diet or activity, so this is the only thing we could think caused the sore.  I don't know if it was the texture of the stix, but her jowl opened up like small blisters.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For a senior (but crazy rambunctious) dog such as my own with damaged teeth, these are great!  My dog has had a tooth extracted & a cleaning and my veterinarian recommended these DAILY.  They're soft even though they may seem hard and they clean your dogs teeth more and more with every use.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these dentastix. They make his breath smell much better, and I've noticed his teeth getting whiter. They don't keep him busy for more than a minute or so, but that's ok. When I first got my dog, he had a lot of tartar and plaque build-up, and it's almost completely gone now. I just wish they were a little cheaper.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
My dog does not care for the taste of these treats, and honestly they are not very healthy to give to digs anyways. They are processed and our vet recommends getting a prescription dental chew instead and giving one to her once monthly. Just really research the ingredients you are giving your pet!
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
MOUNT OLIVE, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?