Add a Photo

$14.49

$14.49

$4.49

$13.49

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

Photos (49)
Tania C.
Tania C.

My dog absolutely loves these treats! i always get this brand because it is the only brand of treats that doesnt cause my dog to either vomit or have seizures. I have purchased several other doggy name brand treats (even the expensive ones) and for some reason they cause my dog to get sick or start having seizures. I am not sure what causes my dog to have these bad reaction but I know for a fact that it must have something to do with the ingredients that are put into the other treats that I have purchased previously for my dog. Out of all the the other treats that I have gotten my dog, I have to say these are the only ones that he absolutely loves and doesnt get my dog sick. I 100% trust this name brand for my dog! I love it!
Bea B.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC

These are the best oral care treats for your dog. Out of all of the oral care treats, these arte by far my favorite to get for my dog. Even though they are more expensive, they are definitely worth the price. These treats do a great job with freshening your dog's breath, as well as cleaning your dog's teeth. They actually work. I am very skeptical with things like this because I do not like spending a lot of money on a product that I feel will not work. However, that is not the case with these and it is worth spending a couple more dollars for the results that come out of buying these Dentastix. Definitely worth it and recommend them to any pet owner.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

I got a free 10 pack of these original DENTASTIX for free and my dog loved these! I had to give him two right away because who finished the first one right away!! I believe I did not got the large ones but that would have been better because they do not last. These have a nice smoky scent as well so this may just be a new go to fav treat!! These just do not last would be my complaint and these were sooo hard to take apart because for some reason all of my treats were stuck together in one big block!! I would say this is a must try for your dog to enjoy while being cleaner! :)
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

Our dog is absolutely obsessed with these. I'm actually concerned he has an addiction problem. Every SINGLE morning, he waits by the pantry until I give him one. If I forget, he will stare me down and whine on my way out the door. He is not a fan of teeth brushing, but his breed (American Bulldog / Boxer) is prone to dental problems so I like to make sure his teeth are healthy. So we started picking these up. I usually buy at Costco, because they have a bulk size that's much cheaper or Target because they always have coupons and on Cartwheel.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.

My dog Taylor love this treats, they have a good smell (not like those treats that have a really strong smell; those scare me because they seem toxic) and also helps him with his bad breath and dirty tooths.
I find then in any grocery store or super market that i go, but the price depends on almost every store; buy anyway, i would still recommend this ones for your lovely dog (yes, i'm pretty sure it's a lovely and cute dog, all dogs are :) )
But the time of "good breath" depends, but i guess it's because of the actual diet of the dog :o
Brea K.
Brea K.
Big Lake, MN

I have been giving my dog these everyday for over a year now and he loves them! I recently brought my dog in to the vet for a checkup and the vet asked if I am brushing his teeth everyday because his teeth look great. He said for a 2 year old dog his teeth look wonderful because they have NO TARTAR OR BUILDUP AT ALL! I told my vet I don't brush his teeth but I do give him Dentastix and he said to keep doing what I'm doing because his teeth are in excellent condition. Overall I highly recommend these!
Darian D.
Darian D.

My dogs are both 3 years old. They are still very active and playful. I took them to the vet a few months ago and the vet said they both are starting to have plaque build up on their back teeth. There is no way they will let me brush their teeth so I purchased these hoping they would help. And they did! They are affordable and they work well! We recently went back to the vet and the vet had said that whatever I did, worked. These dentastixs help cut down on plaque and well as freshen dog's breath.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA

I have 4 dogs. A great pyrenees, a mini golden retriever, a bulldog mix and a shih tzu. They are all different size categories and I love that this comes in different sizes for them. I try to keep up with my dogs dental hygiene by brushing their teeth once or twice a month but giving them denastix in between brushing keep their teeth and gums looking clean. All the dogs jump for joy and do back flips for them when I pull the box out at treat time. Dentastix has become apart of our daily routine!
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Saraland, AL

These things are great. Both of my dogs absolutely love them. I don't know what my dogs get into at times but their breath can be bad enough to make you gag. I've tried the dog toothbrushes but trying to get them to cooperate is about like trying to catch a greased pig. I give them one of these and it is so much better, they must taste great because they go nuts when I go for that bag. I highly recommend this product if you have a dog/dogs that don't understand what personal space is.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Newmarket, Ontario

My dog absolutely loves Pedigree Dental Stix!!!! He gets one each night and has now gotten to the point where he will sit and beg if he hasn't gotten one by 9:00. As soon as I stand to get him one he races to the cabinet where they are kept and sits to wait. Since he doesn't like having his teeth brushed, Pedigree Dental Stix does a very good job keeping them clean. At his vet visit last week there was no plaque and no cavities!! He also loves the new fresh breath flavor.
Julia
Julia
Kingsport, TN

Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ

Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Mount Olive, AL

My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?

Join Now