BY PEDIGREE #10 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

• How often do you give these to your pet?69 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to greenies? Are they a similar product and w...15 Answers
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Our Husky, Daisy, absolutely loves these treats. We buy them in a variety of flavors and we haven't found one that she doesn't like. We ended up buying them in bulk from our local Sam's Club and they have a great shelf life. We will definitely continue to buy these for Daisy. While she is a good listener normally, anytime we have these in our hands she is attentive, alert, and starts to salivate. We have also broken these into smaller pieces and used them for training treats, too. Break one whole stick up into small pieces, keep in in your pocket on a walk, and use them as rewards and she is a great walker/runner now. I definitely recommend this product.
Bea B.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
These are the best oral care treats for your dog. Out of all of the oral care treats, these arte by far my favorite to get for my dog. Even though they are more expensive, they are definitely worth the price. These treats do a great job with freshening your dog's breath, as well as cleaning your dog's teeth. They actually work. I am very skeptical with things like this because I do not like spending a lot of money on a product that I feel will not work. However, that is not the case with these and it is worth spending a couple more dollars for the results that come out of buying these Dentastix. Definitely worth it and recommend them to any pet owner.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I got a free 10 pack of these original DENTASTIX for free and my dog loved these! I had to give him two right away because who finished the first one right away!! I believe I did not got the large ones but that would have been better because they do not last. These have a nice smoky scent as well so this may just be a new go to fav treat!! These just do not last would be my complaint and these were sooo hard to take apart because for some reason all of my treats were stuck together in one big block!! I would say this is a must try for your dog to enjoy while being cleaner! :)
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Our dog is absolutely obsessed with these. I'm actually concerned he has an addiction problem. Every SINGLE morning, he waits by the pantry until I give him one. If I forget, he will stare me down and whine on my way out the door. He is not a fan of teeth brushing, but his breed (American Bulldog / Boxer) is prone to dental problems so I like to make sure his teeth are healthy. So we started picking these up. I usually buy at Costco, because they have a bulk size that's much cheaper or Target because they always have coupons and on Cartwheel.
Brea K.
Brea K.
Big Lake, MN
I have been giving my dog these everyday for over a year now and he loves them! I recently brought my dog in to the vet for a checkup and the vet asked if I am brushing his teeth everyday because his teeth look great. He said for a 2 year old dog his teeth look wonderful because they have NO TARTAR OR BUILDUP AT ALL! I told my vet I don't brush his teeth but I do give him Dentastix and he said to keep doing what I'm doing because his teeth are in excellent condition. Overall I highly recommend these!
Darian D.
Darian D.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are both 3 years old. They are still very active and playful. I took them to the vet a few months ago and the vet said they both are starting to have plaque build up on their back teeth. There is no way they will let me brush their teeth so I purchased these hoping they would help. And they did! They are affordable and they work well! We recently went back to the vet and the vet had said that whatever I did, worked. These dentastixs help cut down on plaque and well as freshen dog's breath.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I have 4 dogs. A great pyrenees, a mini golden retriever, a bulldog mix and a shih tzu. They are all different size categories and I love that this comes in different sizes for them. I try to keep up with my dogs dental hygiene by brushing their teeth once or twice a month but giving them denastix in between brushing keep their teeth and gums looking clean. All the dogs jump for joy and do back flips for them when I pull the box out at treat time. Dentastix has become apart of our daily routine!
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Saraland, AL
These things are great. Both of my dogs absolutely love them. I don't know what my dogs get into at times but their breath can be bad enough to make you gag. I've tried the dog toothbrushes but trying to get them to cooperate is about like trying to catch a greased pig. I give them one of these and it is so much better, they must taste great because they go nuts when I go for that bag. I highly recommend this product if you have a dog/dogs that don't understand what personal space is.
DANIELLE C.
DANIELLE C.
Winston Salem, NC
The Pedigree Dental sticks oral care treats are a HUGE hit with the dogs in the family! My mother and i both have shih tzus and we tried these in the small dog size and they LOVED them. Shih tzus are known for being extremely picky when it comes to what they like to eat. But they really like these treats and it truly does work wonders on their teeth and their breath. Teeth look whiter and cleaner and no more nasty dog breath!! Big positive difference!
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
I have a 12lb pomeranian and he loves these. I give him one everyday when I get home from work...he grabs it with his tail wagging and runs in the bedroom to eat it so no one "steals" it :)

He is around 8 years old and his teeth are sparkling clean. I use these in addition to brushing and scraping the tartar, once every few weeks. I don't brush his teeth as often as I should so I feel like these are a great supplement in between brushings/scrapings.
Julia
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Mount Olive, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?