BY PEDIGREE #13 in Dog Food

Pedigree® DentaStix® Daily Oral Care Large Treats.
Up to 80% tartar build-up reduction.
Snack food for dogs.
32.

• How often do you give these to your pet?70 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to greenies? Are they a similar product and...15 Answers
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Treats
  • "But this one smells somewhat good enough for a dog treat, and sure enough, my dogs teeth and breath are fresh and clean." in 93 reviews
  • "My Lhasa Apso loves the treats , we buy it for him weekly and give it to him everyday to keep his breath smelling good and his teeth clean !" in 89 reviews
  • "They do only seem to help with his bad breath temporarily but maybe I need to try these regularly to really notice a difference." in 79 reviews
  • "My Beagle absolutely loves these, he goes crazy for them, I highly recommend them, they seem to do exactly what they say they do, his teeth are nice and while and no tartar is building up." in 51 reviews
  • "I've gotten samples of these but never actually bought them.. My doggie really likes them and they made her breath smell a little better." in 45 reviews
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Pet Lover Expert
Our Husky, Daisy, absolutely loves these treats. We buy them in a variety of flavors and we haven't found one that she doesn't like. We ended up buying them in bulk from our local Sam's Club and they have a great shelf life. We will definitely continue to buy these for Daisy. While she is a good listener normally, anytime we have these in our hands she is attentive, alert, and starts to salivate. We have also broken these into smaller pieces and used them for training treats, too. Break one whole stick up into small pieces, keep in in your pocket on a walk, and use them as rewards and she is a great walker/runner now. I definitely recommend this product.
Bea B.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
These are the best oral care treats for your dog. Out of all of the oral care treats, these arte by far my favorite to get for my dog. Even though they are more expensive, they are definitely worth the price. These treats do a great job with freshening your dog's breath, as well as cleaning your dog's teeth. They actually work. I am very skeptical with things like this because I do not like spending a lot of money on a product that I feel will not work. However, that is not the case with these and it is worth spending a couple more dollars for the results that come out of buying these Dentastix. Definitely worth it and recommend them to any pet owner.
Darian D.
Darian D.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are both 3 years old. They are still very active and playful. I took them to the vet a few months ago and the vet said they both are starting to have plaque build up on their back teeth. There is no way they will let me brush their teeth so I purchased these hoping they would help. And they did! They are affordable and they work well! We recently went back to the vet and the vet had said that whatever I did, worked. These dentastixs help cut down on plaque and well as freshen dog's breath.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I have 4 dogs. A great pyrenees, a mini golden retriever, a bulldog mix and a shih tzu. They are all different size categories and I love that this comes in different sizes for them. I try to keep up with my dogs dental hygiene by brushing their teeth once or twice a month but giving them denastix in between brushing keep their teeth and gums looking clean. All the dogs jump for joy and do back flips for them when I pull the box out at treat time. Dentastix has become apart of our daily routine!
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Saraland, AL
These things are great. Both of my dogs absolutely love them. I don't know what my dogs get into at times but their breath can be bad enough to make you gag. I've tried the dog toothbrushes but trying to get them to cooperate is about like trying to catch a greased pig. I give them one of these and it is so much better, they must taste great because they go nuts when I go for that bag. I highly recommend this product if you have a dog/dogs that don't understand what personal space is.
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
Chicago , IL
I have a 12lb pomeranian and he loves these. I give him one everyday when I get home from work...he grabs it with his tail wagging and runs in the bedroom to eat it so no one "steals" it :)

He is around 8 years old and his teeth are sparkling clean. I use these in addition to brushing and scraping the tartar, once every few weeks. I don't brush his teeth as often as I should so I feel like these are a great supplement in between brushings/scrapings.
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Not my favorite of the dental treats available. They hardly have any dimensions or sides, which is the effective part of the treat. The more ridges and angles, the better they remove plaque and tarter on your pups teeth. My dog likes them because they are essentially dog junk food but they do nothing for his teeth. If you can only afford these for your pups teeth then at least you are trying but if you have other options I would not choose these.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I have 2 dogs, a super large one and a medium size one, these stix are great for the medium dog, but my big big guy chokes on them they don't make them is a size for giant dogs. The medium dog does enjoy these and his breath does smell somewhat better after use. he does drink a bit of water when he is done. my only suggestion is maybe making them in a size for over sized dogs. If nothing else the dogs enjoy them as a treat.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
These have difference in my dogs teeth and breath. He had pre existing teeth problems that made his breath smell terrible. I wouldn't say these have reversed his plaque or tarter but it has kept the situation at bay. I usually give him one twice a day after meals and I have noticed that his breath is much fresher. They are also currently on sale at petsmart if you have a pet perks card.
Zikeal H.
Zikeal H.
Macon, GA
My dog was suffering badly from smelly breath so I went to my local vet and he recommended denstastix. Within the first day of use I could tell a difference his breath didn't smell minty fresh but it didn't stink either but the more days that went by his breath began to smell better and better overall it was a good product and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Julia
Julia
Kingsport, TN
Do they really help?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Do the dogs actually enjoy this product or is it all just a gimmick?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How often do you give these to your pet?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
How often should I give to my dog a day? I am concerned about weight gain. Thanks.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Mount Olive, AL
My dog weighs about 2lbs. Are these small enough for her?