Add a Photo
Pedigree® Dentastix® Daily Oral Care Large Beef Flavor Dog Care & Treats 15.6 oz. Stand up Bag

By PEDIGREE
Pedigree® Dentastix®: Great tasting! Clinically proven to reduce up to 80% of tartar build-up.* Clinically proven to reduce plaque build-up. Helps clean down to the gumline. Look for the patented X-shaped treat. For adult dogs only. Dogs Rule®.
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Gurnee, Il

My dogs loved these but when 1 of my dogs started having seizures I took a good hard look at everything he was eating and anything that had a lot of crap in it I got rid of. Unfortunately this was one of the items and now that I actually brush the dogs teeth they look whiter than ever.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA

My pit loves these but the only thing is she practically swallows it so giving her one doesn't satisfy her..it's a little pricey but it's worth her happiness and keeping her happy and healthy
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Franklin, OH

My lab loves them! I give them to her whenever I put her in her cage for an evening out. Her teeth are noticeable clean and she apparently likes the taste.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Harrah, OK

My dogs always love it and cant get enoughf. Its a good treat ... Plus when i give it to them after a walk they calm down
Tausha M.
Tausha M.
Los Angeles , CA

My Boston terrier loved these!! Definitely one of his favorite snacks, and I would switch out with the minty flavor now and then. His teeth always looked great, and these took him a little while to eat so it kept him happy and occupied for a bit. Definitely recommend
Herlinda R.
Herlinda R.
Elmendorf, TX

My dog loves these! It leaves his teeth and gums nice and pretty, the mint ones help with puppy breath so that's a plus.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Indianapolis, IN

This is good and my dog loves it! This is the only oral care treats that i give her

Join Now