Pedigree® Complete Nutrition Small Dog Healthy Longevity Grilled Salmon, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Dog Food 3.5 lb. Bag

BY PEDIGREE

Help us feed shelter dogs. You buy. We give. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
Ok brand but I seem to catch myself buying other brands instead just not that great of a product my dogs just picked and chose what they wanted out of it and left the rest . Probably good for others but not really for me .
Julissa S.
Buford, GA
Pedigree is the best my dogs love. I put this in my dogs bowl whenever they don't want to eat there wet canned foods. It's a very good substitute for the canned pedigree food. I recommend this product for your dog I know mine loves it.
Emily J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
In all honesty, this brand is awful for your dogs. The ingredients aren't very safe but many people buy it because of the cheap price. However, I buy this brand because it's the only food that doesn't make my dog barf everywhere.
kaitlyn o.
i currently feed this to my pug mix. she loves it. she has a small mouth but these are very easy for her to chew. i love the price. and i love how long the big bag lasts us
Alexxis E.
My dog absolutely loves this food. He is a lot more active now that I switched him to this Purina brand. And it's not expensive so that's a plus!
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
Always one of our dogs favorites. He seems to love the taste, and has no problem finishing a bowl of it. Price is reasonable.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
I love Pedigree. It's the best dog food brand in my opinion. My tiny dog loves this flavor.