Pedigree® Complete Nutrition Small Dog Healthy Longevity Grilled Salmon, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Dog Food uploaded by Brenda R.

BY PEDIGREE

Even small dogs need a large amount of nutrition. That's why every bag of PEDIGREE®  Small Dog Grilled Salmon, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Dry Dog Food has the vitamins and minerals small breed dogs need to be healthy and happy. Made with whole grains, protein and omega-6 fatty acids, PEDIGREE® Small Dog Food helps your dog look and feel their best. Best of all, our oral care kibble gently clean their teeth with every bite.

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Poultry By-Product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Source Of Omega 6 Fatty Acids [Preserved With Bha/Citric Acid]), Meat And Bone Meal (Source Of Calcium), Soybean Meal, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Natural Flavor, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Natural Grilled Steak Flavor, Dried Peas, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Biotin, L-Tryptophan, Bha & Citric Acid (A Preservative), Dried Carrots, Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Source Of Vitamin B5], Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I am not really sure how to rate and review a dog food. This is the kind we buy. I asked my dog Bailey what she thinks of it and she said it was fine but she would rather go to Outback or if we were really in the mood to splurge Ruth Chriss. Then she laid down on her bed.
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
Ok brand but I seem to catch myself buying other brands instead just not that great of a product my dogs just picked and chose what they wanted out of it and left the rest . Probably good for others but not really for me .
Dina K.
My little guy loves this stuff. It's one of the brands we have had great results with. I believe the formula and flavor suits his stomach well. I definitely recommend this brand, no wonder why it's so popular!
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
Halo girls, I have 3 dogs, their names are: gorda, panson and tiquita. They are schnauzers, they love that food and most of all because of the salmon flavor. Apart that is a very good food for them, and seen drastic changes in their hair more than anything that is softer, is brighter and does not fall so much and have grown a lot this past year. They look more beautiful than normal. And I highly recommend it !!!
Julissa S.
Buford, GA
Pedigree is the best my dogs love. I put this in my dogs bowl whenever they don't want to eat there wet canned foods. It's a very good substitute for the canned pedigree food. I recommend this product for your dog I know mine loves it.
Mistie B.
I'm not really sure how I feel about this one of my best friends dogs was eating this and just kept throwing up it could just be her dog but I defiantly would try to stay away from this if you have tiny dogs
Emily J.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In all honesty, this brand is awful for your dogs. The ingredients aren't very safe but many people buy it because of the cheap price. However, I buy this brand because it's the only food that doesn't make my dog barf everywhere.
kaitlyn o.
i currently feed this to my pug mix. she loves it. she has a small mouth but these are very easy for her to chew. i love the price. and i love how long the big bag lasts us
Alexxis E.
My dog absolutely loves this food. He is a lot more active now that I switched him to this Purina brand. And it's not expensive so that's a plus!
Krystina R.
Kissimmee
My yorkie loves it! The only one he seems to like since he was a pup. He's a year and 5 months and doesn't want any other dry food but this one!