BY PEDIGREE

Treat your puppy to complete nutrition with PEDIGREE Puppy Dog Food. Equipped with vitamins and minerals to cover the four essential needs of a growing dog (skin & care, digestion, immunity, and oral care), this formula will keep your dog healthy and satisfied. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Dental Care, Digestive Care, Immune System Calories per Serving: 305 calories per 8oz cup Primary Ingredient: Corn Package Weight: 7 lbs Ingredients: Ground Whole Corn, Poultry By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal (Source of Lutein), Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA/Citric Acid), Ground Whole Wheat, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Oil ([Source of Linoleic Acid]Preserved with BHA/BHT), Fish Oil ([Source of DHA] Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Monocalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (a-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [Source of Vitamin C], Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Marigold Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 27.0% Crude Fat (Min.) 11.0% Crude Fiber (Max.) 3.0% Moisture (Max.) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 Fatty Acid) (Min.) 3.0% Calcium (Min.) 1.1% Phosphorus (Min.) 0.9% Copper (Min.) 10 mg/kg Zinc (Min.) 200 mg/kg Vitamin E (Min.) 350 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.) 0.05%* Lutein (Min.) 5 mg/kg* Ascorbic Acid (Vit C*) (Min.) 100 mg/kg* *Not recognized as essential by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles

Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
My coonhound pup loves Pedigree puppy. She’s very picky about what she eats. No milkbone will ever tickle her fancy. The veggies and meat flavors in Pedigree puppy must be her thing. She’s very healthy with beautiful coat and perfect weight. Teeth are clean from the dry food pieces and gums are healthy. We will stick with Pedigree as we go into the adult years with our Dixie! Price is fabulous. Can’t beat it.
Kamry P.
Middleburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So as I’ve mentioned in previous reviews I have a 14w old pit/lab mix. When I first got him he wouldn’t eat anything but soft food. But now he woofs this stuff down like there’s no tomorrow! He absolutely loves this! My parents have a German Sheppard that only eats like the high end expensive dog food and he won’t even touch that stuff. So we’re all #pedigreeteam
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok first of all out two dogs eat this every day. Only dog food I buy. For the price it has a high protein count and my dogs have nice shinycoats and their poop is hard and not in my like cheap dog food. My dog would love Kibbles or Bits but Its not good for her. Faithful consumers for this brand!
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Just the right size for puppy. I started out wetting the kibble, but the puppy liked it so much he was eating it before I could wet it. It’s easy on their little teeth and they absolutely love it!!! It can also be used as a treat when house training puppy. They really love it.
Melodie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would never feed this to my dogs probably the worst food for them. There is more chemicals in this food than actual real ingredients that are benefiting for your dog. This food will only cause health problems for your dog their are no health benefits that come from it.
Colie W.
Bulan , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only other puppy food besides purina that I feed my puppy’s, it keeps them healthy and really makes them grow. Never have I had any proble,s with either dog foods that I have feed my babies. They both are good on there digestive systems and the vet strongly recommends either or. So yes this product strongly deserves 5 stars ⭐️
Marlina T.
Pedigree is one of the worst foods to feed. If you’re looking for something in the same price range as taste of the wild I would look at whole earth farms small breed formulas. They have multiple protein options and canned options as well.
Fae A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is perfect for my dogs. My terrier has tummy problems with certain dyes.... so I am always reading ingredients and checking the colors that are in the dog foods. My other two dogs can eat whatever - this is a good choice.
angela s.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
He loves this good so I give it to him the most out of all the ones on rotation Lol. I never keep the same food because I can't imagine what it would be like day in day out to eat the same dry crap. Anyways, they like this one. Lol
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food! We had him on a PetSmart Brand when we first got him but it upset his stomach. We switched to pedigree due to living only close to a wal-Mart and he loves it. He sits by the bag to let us know he wants some lol. We supplement with real meat as well but the vet says he is growing perfectly and is super healthy! Definitely recommend this brand :)
angie h.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What makes this food the best for a puppy?
Brenda M.
San Jose, CA
My puppy didn't care for other brands of dry food. This one she'll eat without any problem. But I was a little conserned because her coat doesn't look as shiny. I haven't changed anything else. Is there other factors other than her food that can affect her coat?
Elizabeth W.
Louisville, KY
What is in the dog food that causes them to get fat??
Mimosa E.
I cant read the small letter on the picture but doesn't this have grain? A Vet told me Grain is not good for dogs
Katelin T.
Marion, AR
I am getting a new puppy next week and the breeder suggests this dog food; however, I am getting a Dalmatian and they have the tendency to produce Uric acid stones when consuming foods that are high in purines. Is this food low in purines? I only want the safest food for my pup

Amazon