Pedigree® Complete Nutrition Food for Adult Dogs Small Crunchy Bites Beef Flavor

BY PEDIGREE #49 in Dog Treats

With tasty healthy nuggets. Small Crunchy Bites For Total Health and Enjoyment: Advanced Antioxidant Recipe to promote healthy cells; Omega fatty acids plus essential nutrition for the healthiest skin and shiniest coat; Quality protein for strong, healthy muscles; Appropriate for all breed sizes. Overall Health: Contains the Advanced Antioxidant Recipe (including Vitamins C & E) to help protect every cell in your dog's body. Strong Teeth & Bones: The right balance of calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth and bones. Healthy Skin & Coat: Omega Fatty Acids and all the essential nutrition required for the healthiest skin and shiniest coat. Strong Muscles: High quality proteins which provide amino acids for strong, healthy muscles. Healthy Digestion: Highly digestible ingredients so nutrients are easily absorbed. For Total Health and Enjoyment: No soy; No artificial flavors; No fillers. Pedigree Complete Nutrition for Adult Dogs Small Crunchy Bites Original Beef Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs seemed to like this one. It was easy for all of them to eat, they would finish their bowls and they didn’t throw up. Now it was a bit “rich” for them so it did give them diarrhea so we had to stop.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have an old picky dog. This brand is one of his favorite. I m not gonna say it tastes great because let’s be honest I don’t eat my dogs food but he enjoys it more than some other brands
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We get this for my older dog from time to time. She enjoys it, but it doesn't seem as filling without adding a can of wet food with it. I do notice good changes when we do feed it to her, but it's hard buying 2 separate bags for each dog when you've got 2 large dogs. Bc it almost seems like its not enough for our other dog
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have to change my dog’s food every 2 months. She likes a food and its flavors just few days. I feel bad sometimes because even she has food she doesn’t want to eat it. But as soon as I change it she doesn’t stop eating. This one actually is the longer that she tried
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
My dog seems to like it ok. We got this after our local stores were out of our original dog food. I'm not just a huge fan of it, but it doesn't seem to upset my German Shepherds belly, and it works, so I'd say it's ok. My partner didn't tell me how much she paid for it, but the bag seems like an ok amount of product for our big fluff.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
My dog loves this dog food. It's great because he is a small dog that's getting up there in age. The small pieces make it much easier for him to eat. It's reasonable priced and easy to find at the store.
Cherry B.
Bloomington , MN
My dog loves it. But I don't put much stock into her taste buds because she will eat anything. But it seems to agree with her tummy and her coats shines. Vet always gives her a healthy verdict at her checkups.
Carree t.
North Augusta, SC
Even though this is a popular brand, it is not that great for your dog. This brand has a lot of fillers in it. Your dog will go through this food very quickly. I recommend something that is more natural.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been feeding our dog pedigree for years now. It has never upset his belly and the pieces are big so he actually has to chew it rather then just swallowing the pieces whole. He loves it and so does my wallet!