BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean. see more...

Laura J.
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
We used to buy Iams dog food for our dog, but after a week staying with my mom, my dog started eating her dog's food over his own. She used pedigree adult dog food. Since then we've just bought him this food because he seems to prefer ut. We've given him both the chicken and vegetables and the steak kinds and he seems to like both about the same. It is also much cheaper than Iams so it worked out in our favor!
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
I have been using pedigree for my dog ever since we adopted her and it has been the best food for her. She's a small dog and this food has met my expectations. She loves the crunch and recognizes the bag immediately. If you want complete nutrition and a food to keep your dog healthy this is it.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Melvindale, MI
This is a product for pets especially dogs we brought this product a couple of time but are done buying the one for adults because our dogs are old and they can't really bite them so we buy them the puppy one but other that this is a fantastic product
alice c.
alice c.
I have been giving pedigree dog food for my pet for a very long time. my dog gets all the nutrition he needs and he is very healthy. i really like this brand of food and would also recommend this if you are looking for what kind to buy for your dog.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
We buy this for our dogs in the large 50 lb bag. One of my dogs has allergies and this was actually recommended by the vet for him price point being a huge plus. All four of dogs do really well on it and are able to digest it well.
Sigfredo Q.
Sigfredo Q.
One of the best product because it is very balanced and with a good taste has the vitamins and minerals they need our pets (dog) he cares and protects the hair excellent product, very full
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is the only dog food that my puggle can eat without getting sick, and considering he's 10 pounds over weight I'm also gonna assume that he thinks it tastes pretty good
Celine V.
Celine V.
My dogs really love this dog food! They're pretty picky when it comes to dry dog food, and a lot of them make them puke, and this one doesn't, so that's a plus!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Hampton, VA
i just switched both of my boxers from purina dog chow to this brand and i think they really like it! more importantly, they havent thrown up since we switched!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
I've never had an issue with my dog eating pedigree. I typically purchase "small dog breed" but I also use this product when the small dog is not available.