BY PEDIGREE #52 in Dog Food

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean. see more...

Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love pedigree but we stopped buying it bc there was a period we couldn't find this in the larger sized dog food bag or just this particular kind. It also seems it isn't as filling. We have to feed the dogs 3xs a day when We get this. Ornate wet food. So it ends up being more expensive
Clarissa N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Costco usually sells pedigree dog food but it’s really expensive and I feel like you can buy it at Walmart or some place else at a cheaper price. My dogs might be really picky because they just don’t like pedigree dog food.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bella loves her pedigree. However we are thinking about switching to blue buffalo. But pedigree is so inexpensive and she loves it. We are looking into getting something all natural though.
Amy M.
San Marcos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switch up food brands so our dogs don't get picky. This one is not their favorite but after a few days of protest, they changed their minds and started eating it. Generally I just buy the dog food that's on sale so I will probably get this again.
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
My dogs love this food! It is the only food I feed three of my dogs and the only food they want to eat. I have a fourth dog but she is on a special diet so she can't eat this. She used to eat before she had to go on her special diet. But the other three love this.
Amanda G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
L Affordable prices and good quality. Actually excellent quality. And will definitely continue shopping here. My dogs love this food and never have any issues with it. It also doesn’t make their feces stink or smell.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have two pits and one small inside dog. I buy the smaller bites for my inside dog and the the larger bites for my bigger pups. They all seem go enjoy it. It is easy on their stomachs and I love that the ingredients are healthy. I highly recommend.
Daniella T.
Tucson, AZ
My dogs love this food. We've been buying it for them for years now. Its very inexpensive and sold everywhere. Plus there's a few flavor options so we can always switch it up for them.
Emyli R.
I bought this product at walmart. My pets seem to enjoy eating their meals, and they are growing at a good rate. The price was good and it lasted my medium size dog a good month.