BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean.

Becca C.
Gallatin
Our pups love this food! We usually purchase a 50lbs bag for our 3 dogs; and usually at a decent price!
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
Makes my dog really happy and very full, it’s smells horrible and makes my dog Pooh’s runny sometimes, it’s a good brand and my dog is a huge dog and it fills her up, would recommend to other pet owners if they dogs is always hungry
Nicole W.
London, ON
My dog has ate this food her whole life and she's quite healthy for her age! She's going on about 10 now, had no problems thus far! This food is what she seems to like and I will continue to feed it to her until otherwise.
Hailey M.
Salisbury
My pit bulls absolutely live this dog food. Comes with a lot and last them quiet awhile. My dogs have been on this for awhile and definitely prefers out over other dog foods.
Emily H.
Scottsboro, AL
We use this brand sometimes. But his hair kept coming out and we changed this food to diamond and it has helped so much. And he loves it a lot more than this one
Sarah A.
Merced, CA
My dog seriously loves this food! He always finished it! Only brand we stick to that he likes he didn't like any other brand besides this one
Selina P.
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With product made my dog throw up he felt sick and sometimes he would even choke on it I thought of this part is not a good product and should not be going out to dogs
Akash s.
It was really a complete nutrition for my dog and he loved the taste of his food I think he was in love with pedigree. It make him happy, joyful, energetic and enthusiastic.
Yessica M.
mission
My dogs love it! This product keeps them healthy and strong. It really did meet my expectations and I would recommend it to anybody that is a dog lover
Nashayla J.
Smyrna, GA
I have tried many different types of dog foods and this is one of my dog’s favorites. I switch between a raw diet and dry food and this is a main staple in my house. I would recommend mixing with wet dog food occasionally for additional health benefits. It is affordable and I highly recommend it.
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
Does the knock off brand of Pedigree make anyone else's dog sick?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone else had issues with product freshness?
Esther S.
Is this ok to feed a small dog under 10 lbs and a dog that is about 50 lbs , or should I buy two different types?
Kellie K.
Is there only one flavor for this ?
Danae Lisbeth N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
pedigrre es el alimento que le doy a mi perro, le gusta mucho, e intentado cambiarle por otras marcas pero el se niega a comersela, asi que solo pedigree.

Walmart