BY PEDIGREE #12 in Dog Food

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean.

Ingrid P.
I have two Anatolian Shepherds and they did not appreciate this food at all. I don't know if it's because of the taste? But they refuse to eat it, i even tried mixing the kibble with some wet food. That was the only way they would. Maybe it's just my pups but they did not like it.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to buy this brand in particular for my dogs because not only do they love it but it also lasts me for an entire month and I have 4 dogs. I like to buy my pet foods from my local pet supplies plus, they always have great deals and the customer service there is amazing!
Jenna B.
Worcester, MA
This is what we have fed our 2 pitbulls for years. They love it, don't seem to be any less excited about it, and have never had any stomach/etc. issues because of it. They are happy, healthy, and full! I am unsure what allergens could be in here, but definitely a winner in our home.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my dog that Complete Nutrition so he will be as healthy as can be. He loves the flavor and I never have any issues getting him to eat. He stays at a healthy weight and is always very active
Nayla Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
My dogs love eating but tbh they are very picky they can’t eat any type of food so I get them this one and they always love it so much! I have 2 dachshunds so I get them the puppy one so it doesn’t do anything bad for their teeth but I think any would be good for them!
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
My dogs love this brand! They never leave a single bite. I can tell how good it is for them because they're happy and healthy dogs. Purina keeps them energetic and coming back for more. We have 2 large dogs and a small dog and this product is great for all of them!
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food for keeping weight on your dogs. I have two house dogs and one outside dog and this dog food works great for booth. You also get more bang for your buck when you buy the 50# bag. My dogs love this dog food and can’t wait for the next feeding.
Yasiri L.
Spring Hill
I have a pug and he grew up eating pedigree it is a good dog food but as he came old he kept getting allergies to about everything and started to get an allergic reaction to the food so we had to change it but every dog we have owned has been eating pedigree
Jen D.
Indianapolis
Definitely one of my dog’s favorite brands! Good value for the price. My 3 year old pitbull absolutely loves it, and prefers it over any other brand of dog food. It comes in a huge bag, which is always a pro! I would definitely buy this again for my dog.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree Adult Complete Nutrition dog food is a quality product that I feed my dog on a regular basis because it's affordable and she likes it. The ingredients are high quality and I have trust in the products made by Pedigree. Velma is a big fan too
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
Does the knock off brand of Pedigree make anyone else's dog sick?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone else had issues with product freshness?
Kellie K.
Is there only one flavor for this ?
Esther S.
Is this ok to feed a small dog under 10 lbs and a dog that is about 50 lbs , or should I buy two different types?
Danae Lisbeth N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
pedigrre es el alimento que le doy a mi perro, le gusta mucho, e intentado cambiarle por otras marcas pero el se niega a comersela, asi que solo pedigree.

back