BY PEDIGREE #16 in Dog Food

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean.

Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We always buy the largest bag because we have three dogs. This food keeps them satisfied, they enjoy eating it, and they are happy. They often have great sales at Sams club on the large bags so we always buy it there!
Melanie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 dogs and they love this food. I always buy the 50lb bag because I feel it is the best deal. It has a good amount of nutrients to keep my dogs healthy and happy. I recommend this product to anyone who asks
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has been on Pedigree his entire life and he’s 12. He’s always loved them and always excited when I serve him; however, recently he’s not been eating them because his eat have weaken as he is much older.
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
This one I super recommend especially because it’s nutrition! Which it’s the best! I think my dog loves this! I really like their brand! Everything that I buy from there is good and my dog loves it!! Recommend
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 4.5 yr old mutt is really picky, but she loves Pedigree's chicken flavor. She does not hesitate to eat this food as compared to other (expensive) brands that I have bought. The big bag lasts a few months (and she's fed at least 2x or more a day using a pedigree food scooper). The price is fair and coupons/sales are sometimes happening too. I will definitely continue to buy this food for her, which I generally pick up at Target.
Jessica L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Teddy loves this!! This is the only brand he likes and will eat it. It sure does give him a lot of nutrients and all but I would love it if there are more options in flavors i feel like there aren't enoufh.
Ciara C.
South Webster , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mean I can’t really say anything about this product because it’s not for me. It’s for my dogs. They seem to enjoy it but then again they eat actual garbage so who knows. It’s affordable and available at my local store so it’s what I grab.
Shelley G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got my large dogs when they were 2 and they were rescues and not fed right. Their coat was falling out and so dull and I know from my previous dog that had passed, how well Pedigree resolves skin and coat issues, within 6 months (they were malnourished when I got them) their coat became shiny and no excess shedding. They are now more active and so healthy and I owe it to pedigree canned food and this dry dog food. I highly recommend this.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
My very big doggies love this food, we’ve had them on this food for so long and if I try and change it they won’t eat. It’s their favorite and I don’t think it’s too expensive either, I’d recommend this food to all you dog owners ❤️
kayla🐱 A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We always bought this at Sam’s club. This is in our top 5 dog foods that we like to buy for our dogs. The only downside is that pedigree is a little pricey but, if you can find it on sale, go for it.
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
Does the knock off brand of Pedigree make anyone else's dog sick?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone else had issues with product freshness?
Kellie K.
Is there only one flavor for this ?
Esther S.
Is this ok to feed a small dog under 10 lbs and a dog that is about 50 lbs , or should I buy two different types?
Danae Lisbeth N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
pedigrre es el alimento que le doy a mi perro, le gusta mucho, e intentado cambiarle por otras marcas pero el se niega a comersela, asi que solo pedigree.